Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Very First Wall Hanging Swap!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-very-first-wall-hanging-swap-t190538.html)

nancia 08-20-2012 09:40 PM

wow! y'all have trees on the brain! lol
guess i should be making the dog blocks instead of cats. 8-) dogs and trees do seem to go together, wink, wink! but for the record, i don't have the patterns for the dogs, just the veggie kitties.
everose i love your tree, too. i admit i don't know how to paper-piece. will have to learn soon since i just started a bom with pping. sheesh! don't you love when i need you to teach me things?! lololol

Lv2sew2011 08-23-2012 03:31 AM

Awesome tree can't wait to see what else you add.
Donna

Originally Posted by Everose (Post 5455419)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]356945[/ATTACH]I love PP'ing. So decided to do 2 things I really like. PP and trees. This is the firs block. Now to find some fun Christmas fabrics for sashings and borders.

Rhonda 09-04-2012 09:28 AM

Well how is everyone doing now on your wall hangings?

Here is an updated player list:

There is no time limit. You just need to have a wall hanging made with at least 4 quilt blocks ready by the mailing deadline- October 30th. You can add anything you like to the 4 quilt blocks. There are no limits other than keeping it wall hanging size and not quilt size.

If I missed adding anyone please let me know.

1. Rhonda
2. kiffie2413
3. stitchengramie
4. teacherbailey
5. Lv2sew2011
6. nancia
7. marytoddliz
8. islandwiz1
9. LindaC
10. Everose
11. ssnare
12: QuilterMomma
13: JuneBillie

Rhonda 09-04-2012 09:33 AM

I will need your address so if everyone would kindly send me a pm with your address I will start collecting them now so i can send an address(at the end of Oct) to each player for sending your wall hanging to. It isn't a partner situation. I will randomly select each person for each player to send to. So you won't know til you get the pkg who's wall hanging you get! LOL

QuilterMomma 09-04-2012 03:49 PM

Slowly but surely working on mine. It is on my to do list now to finish so will get done by October.

marytoddliz 09-05-2012 12:54 PM

I started over on mine, and I love it! thinking of making 2 one to keep! I will give a sneak peek in a few hours. Camera is charging AGAIN... the worst part about having an old camera is the amount of time it takes to charge now!

ssnare 09-05-2012 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I changed what I was working on. The fabric I found is so cute. Here is how my wall hanging is coming along. I am going to use a gold border.

Rhonda 09-05-2012 07:23 PM

Cute fabric!

Rhonda 09-05-2012 10:03 PM

I have a special request for someone who has allergies. Do we have anybody with a smoke free pet free home?
Thanks everyone!

JuneBillie 09-06-2012 03:43 AM

Very pretty wall hanging with the paper pieced tree, and ssnare that is very pretty indeed. I have been making progress on mine, but still need to work a bit more on it before showing a pic. I will as soon as I can. It has been fun.