Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Round Robin #10 ROCKIN Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/round-robin-10-rockin-robins-t225919.html)

Cogito 04-12-2014 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by Difergie (Post 6669654)
I think Scaroca has it...it is suppose to come to me for the last round. If you would rather have it back, I certainly understand and she can send it back to you instead of sending it on to me. I do not think our mailing dates have worked out very well...oh, well

I sent zz's home after having it only 3 weeks of the 8 weeks allowed..so I was not late. The trouble starts when people in the group get gung-ho and send things out early.....it puts pressure on the rest of the group to do the same. If everyone would have stuck with the 8 week allotment things would have gone a lot smoother. Also if people would have posted updates, etc. that too would have been helpful and really a point of respect. I am including myself in this issue as well. Although I will say I have always posted when I mailed and added a photo. I can't understand why there has been NO communication about my quilt since that first round.....punishment for sending the tops late the first round? Whatever the reason doesn't matter. I know you indicated back in January you had mixed feelings about working on my quilt which is a shame because I have enjoyed what you did on the others. But at this point I am just bummed by this whole experience and ready to be done. I will never participate again.

ssnare 04-13-2014 06:24 AM

All of your tops are really coming out beautiful. Great job!!!

zzmom 04-16-2014 07:35 PM

Cogito- I received my top today. Thank you so much. I really love it and thank each and everyone of you in this group that added your touch and talent to it. It truly is unique and special to me. I hope in the end everyone is as happy with their top as I am with mine. Thanks so much Wanda Lou, Cogito, Difergie and Scaroca. You are all very talented quilters:).

Cogito 04-18-2014 12:22 PM

Thank you zzmom. I'm happy if your happy! :)

wanda lou 04-25-2014 12:55 PM

Scarosa I mailed difergies top to you today. sorry it's late.

wanda lou 04-25-2014 01:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the quilts I have worked on.

all have been mailed to Scarosa.
This is the 2nd quilt I worked on, scarosa has it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]473035[/ATTACH]

wanda lou 04-25-2014 01:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]473036[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]473036[/ATTACH]

wanda lou 04-25-2014 01:18 PM

Here is the third quilt I worked on , it's Scarosa's and it's been mailed to her.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]473037[/ATTACH]

Cogito 04-25-2014 02:12 PM

Yay I see my top! Thank you WandaLou it looks wonderful! I am so happy to see it progressing. :) thanks everyone. I hope we can all show our finished tops at then end....I mean the top, not quilted! ;)

wanda lou 04-25-2014 11:03 PM

So Happy:)