Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-a-t197378.html)

Linda58 08-13-2012 07:50 AM

I am in also!!! This sounds so fun! This is my first RR so I am happy we have lots of time for each row.

Excited,
Linda58

kiffie2413 08-13-2012 10:23 AM

Ok, I am really thinking this sounds like a great thing!! So, am seriously pondering it...have never done any kind of "robin"...lol..
Kif

SazuBMidlands 08-13-2012 12:19 PM

Sounds fun!
I've been thinking about themes, and I'm between two ideas at the moment... Good job theres a while before first posting date!

nclauri 08-13-2012 04:58 PM

I have been wanting to join a swap of some kind. My main concerns are time. I tend to be slow and I worry that someone won't like what I contribute. I have a few questions. Will you only be working on one round at a time for a total of 5 rounds? If so, I think I can handle that. Also do you have any links to quilts made from other row robins?

Thanks.

Qbee 08-13-2012 05:30 PM

You are only working on one row at a time. You have 2 months for each row so it gives plenty of time :)
Hope you decide to join the fun!!

Originally Posted by nclauri (Post 5439006)
I have been wanting to join a swap of some kind. My main concerns are time. I tend to be slow and I worry that someone won't like what I contribute. I have a few questions. Will you only be working on one round at a time for a total of 5 rounds? If so, I think I can handle that. Also do you have any links to quilts made from other row robins?

Thanks.

Qbee 08-13-2012 06:16 PM

I got ya Debfaye!! :)

Originally Posted by debfaye (Post 5437423)
I would love to join your row robin
I am currently doing an international round robin that should finish in Nov/dec. just 3 more rounds.

You said to pm you but I am afraid I do not know how. I will gladly give you all of the above info except an address As i will be moving from Japan in early Oct to the Enid Oklahoma area. So can provide that when I get there.
Debra Poland
[email protected]
Allergies (none)
Allergens (2 cats)
Theme black and bright scrappy.

Hope I can join the party,

Qbee 08-13-2012 06:21 PM

OK.....we have added several folks....here is the list so far:

QBee
Babeyruth
wanda lou
TheMamaHauser
Difergie
SazuBMidlands
frusratedquilter40
girlscouts1
roda
Linda58
Krisb
charlottemarie
debfaye

If I am missing anyone, please let me know. For those of you who are pondering....I hope you decide to join us! :)

Patricia Faye 08-13-2012 07:04 PM

Are there any pictures from a previous Row Robin?

linmid 08-14-2012 04:59 AM

Am I correct in thinking that if there are five people in a group I will do one row for each of the other four?

SazuBMidlands 08-14-2012 08:28 AM

Linmid, that's my understanding. You make one row for your own top, and one row for each of the other 4 group members in turn, with about 2 months for each row.

I have 2 ideas, one of which really needs sashing, and the other doesn't. Which do people think I should do?