Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-a-t197378.html)

Qbee 09-16-2012 04:44 PM

Here is the final list unless I have messed up somewhere:

QBee
Babeyruth (X2)
wanda lou
TheMamaHauser (X2)
Difergie
SazuBMidlands
girlscouts1
roda
Linda58
Krisb
charlottemarie (X2)
debfaye
Mhobbs
Peggiszo
Sauki1
Buslady
MdmSew’n’Sew
Lv2sew2011
AmyB
MistyMarie
Lisa_wanna_B_Quilter
Moonrise
Whigrose (X2)
Scrapper (X2)
mimim
Quiltermomma
Tam…Moo
ebellot
ssnare (X2)
Areinn
MaryLane
MizMelly
CherylW
RainydayQuilter
Cuppy (X2)
Shana
Melody MO/KS
Jclinganrey
Wonnie
Vanogay
Annaquilts
Texasunset
Jude by the Sea
Pat_sews
Ctipton

If I am missing anyone, PLEASE let me know.
As far as even groups, a couple of us are still willing to do two groups if needed to even out the groups so we should be good but I'll let ya'll know for sure when I get it all grouped up.
I will get our groups put together just as fast as I can.
If ANYONE is unsure about doing this, PLEASE pull out now, BEFORE I assign groups.
Thanks so much for all of y'alls patience :) :) This is gonna be FUN...FUN...FUN!!!!!

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 09-16-2012 04:51 PM

All these good ideas have me questioning my row. It's already done and I'm rethinking it!

Qbee 09-16-2012 05:02 PM

Moonrise....that is BEAUTIFUL!!! I think I am going to do a sampler quilt with just different blocks in colors that match our new travel trailer. :)

Originally Posted by moonrise (Post 5510437)
Got the blocks made for the first row of my "Patriotic Civil War" quilt. :) I'd like for them to have sashing with cornerstones, but I'll wait and see how that plays out before sewing anything together.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]362426[/ATTACH]

ssnare 09-16-2012 07:47 PM

Hey, even if you are not in my group, you could make me a block or two if you wanted to. I would love extra blocks. And maybe I could make something for you.

Originally Posted by MdmSew'n'Sew (Post 5519522)
I love this one .... I have some hankies and could use one or two in the row I make for you, if we are in the same group :thumbup:

Dragonfly Nana 09-17-2012 03:52 AM

ooohhh - I just sent PM to join. Hope I am not to late as I just found out about this one.
I am thinking of doing a snowglobe theme - wouldn't have to be winter in the globes - just something that would make a neat "globe"

Qbee 09-17-2012 06:25 AM

OK folks....Here is the final list and we now have a total of 11 groups unless I have miscounted:

QBee (X2)
Babeyruth (X2)
wanda lou
TheMamaHauser (X2)
Difergie
SazuBMidlands
girlscouts1
roda
Linda58
Krisb
charlottemarie (X2)
debfaye
Mhobbs
Peggiszo
Sauki1
Buslady
MdmSew’n’Sew
Lv2sew2011
AmyB
MistyMarie
Lisa_wanna_B_Quilter
Moonrise
Whigrose (X2)
Scrapper (X2)
mimim
Quiltermomma (X2)
Tam…Moo
ebellot
ssnare (X2)
Areinn
MaryLane
MizMelly
CherylW
RainydayQuilter
Cuppy (X2)
Shana
Melody MO/KS
Jclinganrey
Wonnie
Vanogay
Annaquilts
Texasunset
Jude by the Sea
Pat_sews
Ctipton
Dragonfly Nana

If I am missing anyone, PLEASE let me know.
I will have the groups posted this evening :)

Whigrose 09-17-2012 10:20 AM

Qbee, you are so good to us not-so-patient folks.

Best,
d

Dragonfly Nana 09-17-2012 11:45 AM

Yeah - I made it in. Looking forward to playing in this one. Now to get busy making my row.

QuilterMomma 09-17-2012 12:34 PM

congrats Dragonflynana, you do beautiful work so will be all kinds of fun to have you along. I am anticipating all the fun in making my rows because they involve those lovely UFOs I have. Pulled the fabric for the safari out and working on a plan to set the row up and then I have all the squares cut for the foundaiton for the crazy quilt blocks and Lord knows those scraps are everywhere.

Dragonfly Nana 09-17-2012 03:11 PM

Thank you QuilterMomma - the same can be said for your work. My DQ partner Ctipton is the one who told me about this one.
"scraps are everywhere" :D My room resembles that remark!

2 quilts in progress, leftovers from DQ just finished, fabric pulled for Oct DQ and a Round Robin center on my design board. I used to be so "put it all away before you do something else" but I seem to have more fun now that it is messy.