Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-1-a-t200772.html)

SazuBMidlands 02-15-2014 01:27 AM

Has anyone heard anything more? I still don't have my sailing boats back :( If anyone knows anything please let me know.

moonrise 02-15-2014 07:45 AM

Is Linda58 the only person who is missing? Since she doesn't seem to be answering PM's, could whoever mails to her send her a snail mail letter? I don't have her mailing address (I don't even know her last name).

As far as my own status: I have received my own quilt top back. I don't have anyone else's currently in my possession. The last row I did was BabeyRuth's, which I mailed to her in November (just the individual row as discussed a page or two back). I think there's still a top that I haven't worked on yet, but I'm not sure who I'm missing. I'll be glad to work on it when/if I get it, but I'd like to get it sooner rather than later, because starting next month I've got some other commitments that'll be taking up a lot of my time. :)

Lori Peercy 02-16-2014 11:13 AM

Linda58 answered my message I sent to her. Her mailbox was full but she emptied it and she should be answering now.

babeyruth 02-17-2014 07:13 AM

Lori & Sazu, that is great news! I hope you received your rows soon!

- babeyruth

Scrapper 02-19-2014 09:34 PM

Sazu...I hope you get your rows......I didn't rcv mine back....although I keep my fingers crossed and say a little prayer and of course keep my eyes on the mailbox!

Good Luck...

Lv2sew2011 02-19-2014 11:40 PM

I had that surgery hope you are having great results. I had gotten down to 179 with my surgery but gained back 51 pounds, becareful.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 6389381)
I had gastric bypass surgery and it was going to be lapascopic and only take 1 hr and be in the hospital for 2 days. Ended up open surgery and took over 6 hours and in Intensive care for 4 days then in a regular room for 3 days so in for a total of 7 days. Had to have blood during surgery and I hurt so much and am on really really strong pain pills. I have over 20 staples in my abdomen.

Lori Peercy 03-23-2014 09:31 PM

I still have NOT received my quilt back yet.

moonrise 03-25-2014 04:03 AM

Could everyone post a status update, please? We need to figure out who has what, and when it's expected to mail.

My status is still the same: No rows in my possession, and I think there's still one I haven't worked on, although I'm not sure which one I'm missing. My top has come back home.

moonrise 03-26-2014 02:30 PM

I have Linda58's address now and will send her a letter in the mail ASAP. I, and a couple of other people, have also sent her a PM. According to her profile page, she logged onto the board today. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Best as I can determine, I think (but am not 100% sure) that she has both Lori's and Sazu's rows.

moonrise 03-27-2014 02:54 PM

Ladies, please check your PMs when you get a chance.