Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 10-20-2012 05:05 PM

OH~~~OH~~~I got a package in the mail today !!!
it has JINGLE BELLS in it and a tiny tear...
NOT peeking no sireeee........................................... .................................................. ....................
.................................................. .................................................. .............................
.................................................. ...............................................sne eking to far away corner to poke at it...
no one will catch me here.

dreamer2009 10-20-2012 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5600271)
I don't think a CORNER will be big enough... I'm thinking a Naughty ROOM! ha ha

I have to get a bigger box too... I found some more stuff that I bought for my santee and the first box was really packed tight...

you have my addy don't you ??????

Pat625 10-20-2012 06:03 PM

Hey..does the corner have the bar yet???
Dreamer!!! Leave the Box alone!!..... Put down the box.....walk away slowly!!! ..go to the corner!......Make me a drink while you are there!!

reeskylr 10-20-2012 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5600412)
Dreamer!!! Leave the Box alone!!..... Put down the box.....walk away slowly!!! ..go to the corner!......Make me a drink while you are there!!

Was that glass tinkling or tinkling bells? How much Scotch did they send?!!!

dreamer2009 10-20-2012 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5600412)

not a box......big squishy envelope :)
I like squishing......................................... ..............................sneeking back to corner to play with squishy :)

Pat625 10-20-2012 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 5600414)
Was that glass tinkling or tinkling bells? How much Scotch did they send?!!!

Any Jack Daniels is MINE!!

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-20-2012 07:27 PM

WOW people are sending and receiving boxes already! I best get my behind in gear! Today I finished up one of the handmade items, that one took a bit to make, I sure hope she likes it. I will be mailing a bit closer to the deadline. I want to shop at my favorite quilt store in Glendive, Montana first. I won't be up there until next week. I always find such wonderfully fun items there!

Judith1005 10-20-2012 07:36 PM

Secret Giftee, I am also another one, I will not be mailing super early. I'm not ready yet. I still have at least one more thing I want to make. And, And, I still have to finish shopping. Maybe I can get that done next week.:)

Jingle bells Jingle bells, off to shopping I go. Oh what fun it is to buy "Secret Giftee" Gifts to fill the box without delay,la la la. (ok, ok, I'm really bad at this finding the right words thing.) But, have no fear, I'm not bad at shopping. lol :)

dreamer2009 10-20-2012 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5600531)
Secret Giftee, I am also another one, I will not be mailing super early. I'm not ready yet. I still have at least one more thing I want to make. And, And, I still have to finish shopping. Maybe I can get that done next week.:)

Jingle bells Jingle bells, off to shopping I go. Oh what fun it is to buy "Secret Giftee" Gifts to fill the box without delay,la la la. (ok, ok, I'm really bad at this finding the right words thing.) But, have no fear, I'm not bad at shopping. lol :)

Judith~~~are you sure you don't need my addy ??

Tink's Mom 10-20-2012 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5600415)
not a box......big squishy envelope :)
I like squishing......................................... ..............................sneeking back to corner to play with squishy :)

DREAMER!!! Put the present down!!! You know what happens when you sneek a peek...and playing with a squishy might be the same...

So....what does it feel like??? Any chocolate??? Any goodies??? Fabric??? How big is the tear???Can you see anything?