Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

ArizonaKAT 11-06-2012 07:06 AM

Got my Secret Santa package yesterday! It was patiently waiting for me at the gate after traveling across country from Massachusetts. It's heavy and it rattles when I shake it. The dogs were very curious. I put it up high (more for me than the dogs).

Thank you Secret Santa . . . maybe from Massachusetts.

ArizonaKAT

Nelco 11-06-2012 09:45 AM

I found most of the things I have hidden around and have them in the box ready to wrap. Still need to make a few more fun things. Still not much posted from my SS partner...sure hope she likes what I am making.

Is it time to make fudge yet. :) Or better yet how about some Rum balls. :D

Leota 11-06-2012 11:17 AM

I'm baking :D... and they are sooooo pretty :D
But I'm not doing a lot of decorating.. :(.... the sprinkles won't stay where they are suppose to.... so :( if my santaee wants to decorate her yummies before she eats them... she can :D

quilt addict 11-06-2012 01:37 PM

I haven't seen any snickerdoodles yet......

How are the reindeer doing this morning after the jello shots last night?????

travelinggramma 11-06-2012 01:52 PM

We all know that a certain Reindeer had a red nose - and it was from those cherry jello shots;))
My PostBox is empty - but that is aok with me - I won't be tempted like certain people have been.
How many boxes do you have now Dreamer???

dreamer2009 11-06-2012 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 5639406)
We all know that a certain Reindeer had a red nose - and it was from those cherry jello shots;))
My PostBox is empty - but that is aok with me - I won't be tempted like certain people have been.
How many boxes do you have now Dreamer???

omgosh I have been to Prescott Valley !!!!

dreamer2009 11-06-2012 02:07 PM

box arrived today from Lafayette, LA...no jingles.

are you all playin" a joke on me ????????????????????????????

quiltingdragon 11-06-2012 02:20 PM

Just a quick question - what is the best way to pack goodies so they stay nice? Not sending cookies as the last time I tried to mail them they weren't good when they got there... my partner is getting fudge, peanut butter balls and maybe homemade thin mints. Should I just put them in a tin and pad the inside of the box well, or what?

maine ladybug 11-06-2012 02:23 PM

I would do just that. I store goodies like the ones you mentioned in tins at home and to give away.

Tink's Mom 11-06-2012 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5639011)
I found most of the things I have hidden around and have them in the box ready to wrap. Still need to make a few more fun things. Still not much posted from my SS partner...sure hope she likes what I am making.

Is it time to make fudge yet. :) Or better yet how about some Rum balls. :D

Sorry, guys....I'm not feeling too great right now...fudge will have to wait till at least next week. I have a good case of the dizzy's with my cold.