Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 11-03-2012 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 5632440)
Well all is running as normal now after Sandy, now to just get SS stuff done. Hope I can get it all finished and in the mail on time. This storm really through off my schedule. Ill just have to forgo the house work until all is done. Wont DH be so pleased.LOL

BTW, I hope my partner likes aprons, been working on one for a friends bday and decided that since im at it might as well make two.

I L*O*V*E aprons :)

IrelandDragonQuilting 11-03-2012 04:04 PM

Got my package today! YAY, but unfortunately I did not know it was from my Secret Santa and thought it was an EBay order.... so I opened it. Nothing was wrapped however, I got some wonderful presents! Sorry I ruined the surprise. I was going to save it for Christmas so that I would have presents under my tree :( But it is all good, just means I need to move onto a new plan for xmas!

jaba 11-03-2012 05:07 PM

All's good! I do that every year tag says to me from me. Trust.. it's worked for many many years

mcdaniel023 11-03-2012 05:18 PM

Dh brought in the mail today and guess what he had in his hands.....yep my ss package. He wouldn't even let me touch it. He put it up on top of the cabinet. I didn't even get to shake it or peak or anything. Oops, I didn't mean peak. ;) Thanks SS santa, hugs, hugs, hugs whoever you are!!!!

dreamer2009 11-03-2012 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 (Post 5632862)
Dh brought in the mail today and guess what he had in his hands.....yep my ss package. He wouldn't even let me touch it. He put it up on top of the cabinet. I didn't even get to shake it or peak or anything. Oops, I didn't mean peak. ;) Thanks SS santa, hugs, hugs, hugs whoever you are!!!!

well what good is DH if he won't let you shake it !!!!

annthreecats 11-03-2012 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting (Post 5632657)
Got my package today! YAY, but unfortunately I did not know it was from my Secret Santa and thought it was an EBay order.... so I opened it. Nothing was wrapped however, I got some wonderful presents! Sorry I ruined the surprise. I was going to save it for Christmas so that I would have presents under my tree :( But it is all good, just means I need to move onto a new plan for xmas!

Awww, that's too bad. So whatcha get? Huh? You can tell me, I won't tell Terri.

Leota 11-03-2012 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting (Post 5632657)

Not alls lost... now YOU wrap all the pressies or better yet, have someone else wrap the pressies and put them back in the box... THEN on opening day, you don't know what is what... SURPRIZE!!! :D

mcdaniel023 11-03-2012 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5632870)
well what good is DH if he won't let you shake it !!!!

He is not good and is going to get coal in his stocking, again. He will tease me with that box until reveal day. That is what he did last year.

Judith1005 11-03-2012 06:51 PM

I received my secret santa package today. But was my "Santee" very crafty, her delivery confirmation was put right over the city and state she's from! :shock: And what is up with that. No guessing for me. No jingley bells either. :shock: I guess she didn't even want to leave me breadcrumbs either. (sniff, sniff) But it is a very nice weighty sort of box. I guess my secret santa must think "I'm a good girl". Please, please, please, don't give me away. :) Boy, this being good thing is just as challenging as an adult. Now, I'm off to find a hiding place. I have to keep it safe from me. LOL (Now I just hope I don't forget where it is.) lol Thank you secrety santa. I will keep it safe till open up day.

dreamer2009 11-03-2012 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 (Post 5632917)
He is not good and is going to get coal in his stocking, again. He will tease me with that box until reveal day. That is what he did last year.

I'm going to send you a bunch of real coal for his stocking !!!!!