Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

wanda lou 11-03-2012 08:14 PM

be good and no peeking...

dreamer2009 11-03-2012 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 5633196)
be good and no peeking...

peeking is ok...ask Sharooooooooooooooon !!

starshine 11-03-2012 09:12 PM

Anastasia cute trumps perfection-every time.

I saw a hint in both Vanogay and Abonda's posts--they both used OH and it must mean their packages are coming to OHio. So how many of us Ohioans are playing this year??

mjsylvstr 11-04-2012 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 5630303)
any chance that we could have a list of who has received their ss packages? Sometimes we are waiting to find out if our package has arrived at it's destination, but we don't have time to read through all the postings.
Just wondering.......

good idea, ladybug.

I sent mine out and haven't seen anything at all that it was received.

I would feel quite bad if my santaee didn't receive her package.

I know it was sent early but still would like to know if it got through to her

Cindy60545 11-04-2012 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5630306)
shame...shame...I'm not a bbad girl !!
I'm sweet and completely innocent :)

Dreamer, you innocent?? I don't think so! Sulabug, now that you have your SS package, you know it didn't come from me! And Dreamer got hers too, so I'm not your Santa either! Vanogay....you can keep guessing! I've got a few more stitches left to do on the last gift, then wrap & mail. Should be done by the end of the week. I've been having so much fun dreaming up stuff for my Santaee! I sure hope they like everything! Oh! Sulabug! Thanks for uncovering the felt I was looking for! I finally found it!!

Tink's Mom 11-04-2012 02:23 AM

Who's Peeking??? No Peeking allowed! You can shake it at your own risk...remember, too much shaking results in lots of crumbs in your box. You can sniff, or have your dog sniff it...maybe that will help you...or it will just drive you a little crazier with the slight whiffs of chocolate...................

Pat625 11-04-2012 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr (Post 5633362)
good idea, ladybug.

I sent mine out and haven't seen anything at all that it was received.

I would feel quite bad if my santaee didn't receive her package.

I know it was sent early but still would like to know if it got through to her

You can go to the USPS.com site and track the package thru the delivery confirmation number..

mcdaniel023 11-04-2012 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5633397)
Who's Peeking??? No Peeking allowed! You can shake it at your own risk...remember, too much shaking results in lots of crumbs in your box. You can sniff, or have your dog sniff it...maybe that will help you...or it will just drive you a little crazier with the slight whiffs of chocolate...................

Dreamer said peeking was allowed because Sharon told her, that Sula told her, that Gran told her, that Judith told her, that Leota said that you told her that Tink said Terri told her it was ok to peek.

sewbeadit 11-04-2012 04:11 AM

Where exactly LaLaLand? Hard to tell where west would be.lol hehehehe:D:D

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5631387)
OH, Oh, Oh, I saw your SS piece on another thread here. I'd love it - hope you have my name. I don't mind all the loose threads or whatever - it sure was purtty!

sewbeadit 11-04-2012 04:14 AM

Okay, this is the right post.lol Where is LalaLand? So we can see where west is!:o:D

Originally Posted by Louise Houghtaling (Post 5631937)
I mailed my package to the west of me. I think it is as much fun to plan and package and send as it will be to receive one. I may be underestimating my own response! We'll see.