Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

grann of 6 11-04-2012 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 (Post 5633528)
Dreamer said peeking was allowed because Sharon told her, that Sula told her, that Gran told her, that Judith told her, that Leota said that you told her that Tink said Terri told her it was ok to peek.

HEY!!!!! Don't get me in on this!!!! I don't believe in peeking! I let my dogs inspect. Am anxiously awaiting my SS package, and will set it on my Treadle where I have to walk past it all the time. I just look at it and smile, knowing someone "loves" me enough to send me a wonderful package.

Judith1005 11-04-2012 05:34 AM

Oh man, (sniff, sniff) Your getting me in trouble!! Does this mean I have to send my prezzy back. (sniff, sniff) I...I...promise to be a good girl. NO PEAKETING!!!!!! NO PEAKETING!!!!! I did shake just a little. No bells, no noise at all. I guess that means my Secrety Santa was really really good at leaving no clues. Does that mean I'm in trouble? Really, it's all hidden away and safe. I didn't even let the dogs sniff. I was afraid they would try to break free my prezzy from the confines of its box. :thumbup: yep, yep yep, SEE :shock: I am being good. :)

Louise Houghtaling 11-04-2012 05:44 AM

Lala Land is East of Washington! Of course, that depends on which direction you travel at the onset of the trip.

travelinggramma 11-04-2012 06:57 AM

You all make me laugh!!! I can't keep on the posts but sure do enjoy being around when I can. We should make it a rule that Santee tells us when they receive it .

maine ladybug 11-04-2012 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 5633943)
You all make me laugh!!! I can't keep on the posts but sure do enjoy being around when I can. We should make it a rule that Santee tells us when they receive it .

That would certainly put our minds at ease knowing they have arrived. Especially since there is no way to track the international destinations.

RedGarnet222 11-04-2012 08:14 AM

Ha ha ha... You girls are so dang funny! I haven't heard (read) from my ss recipents that they recieved thiers. No matter, the confirmation slips both say they got them weeks ago, so I am not worried.

I haven't seen hide nor hair of mine yet but, I think it is fun even still with the anticipation. I am not good at the not peeking thing, so this keeps me honest. LMBO... I won't peek when it gets here, I promise!

maine ladybug 11-04-2012 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 5634137)
Ha ha ha... You girls are so dang funny! I haven't heard (read) from my ss recipents that they recieved thiers. No matter, the confirmation slips both say they got them weeks ago, so I am not worried.

I haven't seen hide nor hair of mine yet but, I think it is fun even still with the anticipation. I am not good at the not peeking thing, so this keeps me honest. LMBO... I won't peek when it gets here, I promise!

I am thinking of the international group that you can't get tracking for mainly.

Pat625 11-04-2012 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Louise Houghtaling (Post 5633742)
Lala Land is East of Washington! Of course, that depends on which direction you travel at the onset of the trip.

It also depends on if you mean Washington State or Washington DC

dreamer2009 11-04-2012 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 5634137)

RED...it's not peeking if there is a tear...Mwhahahahahahahhahaha

dreamer2009 11-04-2012 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5633370)
Dreamer, you innocent?? I don't think so! Sulabug, now that you have your SS package, you know it didn't come from me! And Dreamer got hers too, so I'm not your Santa either! Vanogay....you can keep guessing! I've got a few more stitches left to do on the last gift, then wrap & mail. Should be done by the end of the week. I've been having so much fun dreaming up stuff for my Santaee! I sure hope they like everything! Oh! Sulabug! Thanks for uncovering the felt I was looking for! I finally found it!!

now I may just be blowin bubble with all the talk of gettin
stuff in the mail...can't be sure now............................................... ..................thinking.