Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 11-04-2012 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 (Post 5633528)
Dreamer said peeking was allowed because Sharon told her, that Sula told her, that Gran told her, that Judith told her, that Leota said that you told her that Tink said Terri told her it was ok to peek.

well said !!
Mwhahahahahahahahahha

Judith1005 11-04-2012 09:51 AM

Well, well um...well maybe I will just tip toe off to the open bar. Maybe if I do my time in the naughty corner they'll forget, ahem that I was sayin things. (but, really I didn't say anythin!!!) But, maybe I should wait till later to visit the naughty corner. It is Sunday in this DRY county (after work to!). I seriously wouldn't want to be naughtier on the big man's day. See you guys later.

And RED, NO PEAKETING!!! Or, I will be seeing you in the naughty corner later. :) LOL

(Last year, I had my son hide it from me. But, he's not with me this year. He's in FL with his dad. This year, my momma will keep me honest.) I know, I wish that minimum, everybody should at least post once during the fun of SS and when they receive their SS package. They're missing ALL the fun!!! Everybody, if your reading this, please come play and have fun.:)

Pat625 11-04-2012 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5634324)
Well, well um...well maybe I will just tip toe off to the open bar. Maybe if I do my time in the naughty corner they'll forget, ahem that I was sayin things. (but, really I didn't say anythin!!!) But, maybe I should wait till later to visit the naughty corner. It is Sunday in this DRY county (after work to!). I seriously wouldn't want to be naughtier on the big man's day. See you guys later.

And RED, NO PEAKETING!!! Or, I will be seeing you in the naughty corner later. :) LOL

Not a dry county here!! Just have to wait until after 12 noon!! Still a little early, but It's 5 oclock somewhere!!..No
package delivered here yet, so no temptation for me....Of course I am SO GOOD that I would NEVER break the rules!!

Judith1005 11-04-2012 10:06 AM

Aack, your trying to corrupt me. I'm trying to be GOOD! Tisk, Tisk. hmm, me thinks that already sounds suspicious. I guess miss Pat, I will be seeing you in the naughty corner.

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5634344)
Not a dry county here!! Just have to wait until after 12 noon!! Still a little early, but It's 5 oclock somewhere!!..No
package delivered here yet, so no temptation for me....Of course I am SO GOOD that I would NEVER break the rules!!

dreamer2009 11-04-2012 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by judith1005 (Post 5634364)
aack, your trying to corrupt me. I'm trying to be good! Tisk, tisk. Hmm, me thinks that already sounds suspicious. I guess miss pat, i will be seeing you in the naughty corner.

dry !!!!! Dry !!!!!
Never dry !!! In naughty corner :)

Louise Houghtaling 11-04-2012 10:11 AM

It sounds like there will be need for a "naughty circle".....a mere corner would just not be big enough.

reeskylr 11-04-2012 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 (Post 5632917)
He is not good and is going to get coal in his stocking, again. He will tease me with that box until reveal day. That is what he did last year.

ROFL, now that is funny. I can't believe he wouldn't even let you SNIFF IT! lol

Judith1005 11-04-2012 10:35 AM

Naughty "Circle of friends". I really hope yall are buying this. LOL, LMBO, ROFL. You are making it so hard to be good. :(

dreamer2009 11-04-2012 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by judith1005 (Post 5634422)
naughty "circle of friends". I really hope yall are buying this. Lol, lmbo, rofl. You are making it so hard to be good. :(

come on judith you know you wanna come over and join us !!!!
Mwhahahahahahahahha

Tink's Mom 11-04-2012 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 (Post 5633528)
Dreamer said peeking was allowed because Sharon told her, that Sula told her, that Gran told her, that Judith told her, that Leota said that you told her that Tink said Terri told her it was ok to peek.

I never heard Tink tell Leota that it was OK! Tink must be looking for a mouthwashing again....she is telling tales....
Nope...no peeking allowed.