Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

SulaBug 11-01-2012 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5627776)
I will like whatever you two (Cindy and Nelda) pick out. Just send them on for me to enjoy!!!

No, No, No..........Nelda & Cindy those packages should be coming my way. I think you girls have just missed my postings. I will take any & everything you want to send!! Sorry Vanogay, but I need it more!! LOL
:D :D :D :D

dreamer2009 11-01-2012 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Bamagal (Post 5628014)
Jingle!!! Jingle!!! Rattle!! How exciting!! Left for an hour to get lunch with DH and upon return found a Secret Santa Gift!! How exciting!! Yes, it Jingles LOL ! Rattles a bit too, but I'm afraid to shake too hard! Decorated with beautiful Christmas Stickers--What a great idea!! Going to get me some of those for next year! Can't Wait!! Thank you Thank you!

wow stickers !!!!!

Vanogay 11-01-2012 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5628030)

No, No, No..........Nelda & Cindy those packages should be coming my way. I think you girls have just missed my postings. I will take any & everything you want to send!! Sorry Vanogay, but I need it more!! LOL

I'd arm wrestle you for it, but since I'm the one with the broken arm, I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe if we try to guess what's in them - whoever guess more right gets the package????????

Nelco 11-01-2012 01:42 PM

NOW - NOW Girls lets not have any fighting. Or there may be some coal in your stocking :o

Judith1005 11-01-2012 01:57 PM

I am almost ready to send out. I just want to finish up 1 last little project. I'm still deciding how I want to wrap everything. I definitely upsized my box at to PO. I just figured I could definitely keep adding to it till it till it was stuffed to the gills. :)

Sounds like some really great package have been sent and received. I haven't sent or received yet. lol I wonder what Terri's method of partners is this year. That was so funny last year. I sent to a Judy last year, I received from a Judy and I am a Judy. (Pretty funny. lol, It tickled my funny bone.)

x7lillies 11-01-2012 02:04 PM

Got my SS package today, all the way from TN! No jingles...but I swear I can smell chocolate...maybe it's just wishful thinking :) I'm sure whatever's in there is wonderful! Now to hide it away to avoid temptation...

In other news, I am starting on my homemade project for my secret giftee this evening! With enough uninterrupted work time, I might even finish it up! Then it's to the local chocolate shop and a quick trip to the store when my coupons are valid, and the package should be all loaded up once everything's wrapped!

dreamer2009 11-01-2012 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5628030)

want or need ??????

dreamer2009 11-01-2012 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5628226)
I'd arm wrestle you for it, but since I'm the one with the broken arm, I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe if we try to guess what's in them - whoever guess more right gets the package????????

shame on you for playing the sympathy card !!!!
send them all to me...LOL

CajunQuilter2 11-01-2012 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by judith1005 (Post 5628249)
i am almost ready to send out. I just want to finish up 1 last little project. I'm still deciding how i want to wrap everything. I definitely upsized my box at to po. I just figured i could definitely keep adding to it till it till it was stuffed to the gills. :)

sounds like some really great package have been sent and received. I haven't sent or received yet. Lol i wonder what terri's method of partners is this year. That was so funny last year. I sent to a judy last year, i received from a judy and i am a judy. (pretty funny. Lol, it tickled my funny bone.)

"judy judy judy" :d

dreamer2009 11-01-2012 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5628249)
That was so funny last year. I sent to a Judy last year, I received from a Judy and I am a Judy. (Pretty funny. lol, It tickled my funny bone.)

wow I totally forgot about that.
compter kicked out first name matches.
quite funny really.