Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

maine ladybug 10-12-2012 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 5581186)
I didn't know that. Was it because of Gone with the Wind? hehe

Some sort of copyright issue I believe. It's now called Red Crinoline Quilts.

mcdaniel023 10-12-2012 09:14 PM

[QUOTE=Pat625;5580808]

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 (Post 5579430)
Ok, I might share the chocolate. But, you better step away from the fabric! LOL![/QUOTE

Was that YOU I saw in the birthday list???? I am sure you will get many beautiful gifts you would like to share!?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Yep, it was me. And I got a really nice gift card to go buy fabric. WoooHooo!!!!

BrendaK 10-13-2012 02:07 AM

Hi all, Everyone is just having too much fun. Just wanted you all to know that I have been very, very good. If chocolate is coming my way no worry about being melted I can always put it in the frig. to get hard again or use my spoon. I don't think that my box can hold any more. I got the biggest box at the post office, may have to use another box. I keep seeing things that I want to put in the darn thing. My DH says that I can stop anytime but this is so much fun. Some of the things I have put in the box are things that I have never used or things that are duplicates. Is that bad to do that? I'll be watching to see if my SS posts anymore about what she likes. Is it you? Take care all. BrendaK

marcialee 10-13-2012 02:08 AM

I am so sad I missed this swap. you all will have so much fun. :(

Vanogay 10-13-2012 05:56 AM

I am really anticipating my many boxes - well, two or three - if they're overstuffed and you need more than one. PM me and let me give you my address once again just in case. Since my sewing has been cut short with this broken arm, the only things I can do are dream about sewing, watch someone else sew, read a magazine about sewing or sit on the QB and write about sewing. And plan what I'm going to do with my boxes - and all my jingle bells..........hurry up Mailing date and then Reveal date ;)

dreamer2009 10-13-2012 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5581945)
I am really anticipating my many boxes - well, two or three - if they're overstuffed and you need more than one. PM me and let me give you my address once again just in case. Since my sewing has been cut short with this broken arm, the only things I can do are dream about sewing, watch someone else sew, read a magazine about sewing or sit on the QB and write about sewing. And plan what I'm going to do with my boxes - and all my jingle bells..........hurry up Mailing date and then Reveal date ;)

Kathleen
since you are sooooooo bored and need something to do...
well I'll let you go do more shopping and fill a BIG box and send it my way :)

Vanogay 10-13-2012 06:07 AM

yeah, send me the money and I'm on it!!!!!!!!!!!

dreamer2009 10-13-2012 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5581975)
yeah, send me the money and I'm on it!!!!!!!!!!!

well now that's not the Christmas spirit...lol
can you do ant hand work at all ??

ligia 10-13-2012 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5567353)
Ya'll will have to figure out the time. With all the time zones and people going to church,

Hey, I dont , so any time is a good time on that day ! :D:D

Vanogay 10-13-2012 07:06 AM

can you do ant hand work at all ??

hand work is what I am doing, I loosen the body wrap and have some movemant of my fingers that way. I'm doing a blanket stitch on a Christmas ornament and a binding on a small quilt. Because I am left -handed, it takes me longer to make any stitches with the right hand. I'm relying lots on my frame weights for any crewel work I have. It took me 2 hours to do three leaves on Thursday. i'm sewing, but nothing is fast. My typing is even slower...