Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

maine ladybug 11-15-2012 05:22 PM

I waiting too. Can I have a little wine (whine ) with all of you?

dreamer2009 11-15-2012 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5659748)
Wow! Dreamer...it's up to the ceiling...do you have to climb it to shake those packages???

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5659735)
hin

I does think that Dreamer has a connection in the post office.........................She has hit men stationed at post offices across the nation to infiltrate and abscond with all packages marked SS.......So all you with not box yet, may never ever see it.....That gives us all a good reason to get snookered in the corner........Terri!!! Dreamer has all the boxes!!!

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5659758)
Okay, SusieT, I will try to perk up, sniff sniff, and bring some munchies to go with the wine. We really need to get to the North Pole and help Dreamer open all those packages on the 9th. It is going to take her hours and hours and hours.

Time to party in the NAUGHTY CORNER :)

dreamer2009 11-15-2012 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 5659788)
I waiting too. Can I have a little wine (whine ) with all of you?

sure can~~~the more the merrier !!

2 Doods 11-15-2012 05:28 PM

I found a package at the post office today.
How many days until Opening Day? So hard not to peek :-)

pattypurple 11-15-2012 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by x7lillies (Post 5659345)
Okay, mailed out my package yesterday, just under the wire. Sent Terri a confirmation # at 11:59pm...I'm on time!

Included some uniquely molded chocolate, hope they like it :) Also, some locally sourced _____ candy, which really is good. Made a little custom project, pattern and all, that I hope is well-received, plus some nice _____ in two different themes. Oh, and two _____. Tried to keep the theme to local, since they're a ways away and certainly in a much different climate and environment than me! Can't wait to get their reaction on the 9th, my anticipation is almost worse than for opening my own SS package, which has been staring at me for weeks now....might have to put it in its own naughty corner :P

Kim, isn't opening day the day after your craft show at the Y? You will have quite a weekend. I have the show on my calendar and will look for you.

dreamer2009 11-15-2012 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by 2 Doods (Post 5659804)
I found a package at the post office today.
How many days until Opening Day? So hard not to peek :-)

24~~~days to WAIT !!!!!

CountryHouseQuilter 11-15-2012 06:24 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what I got in the mail today!!!!! My SS box arrived!!!!!! My DD wanted to open it right away, but I said "NO, we're not allowed". Sneaky little thing (17) says to me "who'll know". I think I trained her well. But I told her "I'd know". So I brought it in the house, although I was "shaking" a bit (made some some jingly/pine branchy sounds). It's now sitting on the kitchen island, but I think I'm going to have to move it to the back of my spare room closet as it's going to drive me NUTZ!!!!!!

When do we get to open them? Dec. 9th? Am I right about that? Oh I'll be counting the days......sliding into the naughty corner.....drink in hand....to calm my shaky hands!!!!!!

tlrnhi 11-15-2012 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5659735)
hin

I does think that Dreamer has a connection in the post office.........................She has hit men stationed at post offices across the nation to infiltrate and abscond with all packages marked SS.......So all you with not box yet, may never ever see it.....That gives us all a good reason to get snookered in the corner........Terri!!! Dreamer has all the boxes!!!

Dreamer....you better be nice or you are going to go to a Naughty Corner WITHOUT any toys!

tlrnhi 11-15-2012 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by CountryHouseQuilter (Post 5659917)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what I got in the mail today!!!!! My SS box arrived!!!!!! My DD wanted to open it right away, but I said "NO, we're not allowed". Sneaky little thing (17) says to me "who'll know". I think I trained her well. But I told her "I'd know". So I brought it in the house, although I was "shaking" a bit (made some some jingly/pine branchy sounds). It's now sitting on the kitchen island, but I think I'm going to have to move it to the back of my spare room closet as it's going to drive me NUTZ!!!!!!

When do we get to open them? Dec. 9th? Am I right about that? Oh I'll be counting the days......sliding into the naughty corner.....drink in hand....to calm my shaky hands!!!!!!

Remember, I don't live too far from you, so I could pop in ANY time to inspect that package!!!

dreamer2009 11-15-2012 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5659941)
Dreamer....you better be nice or you are going to go to a Naughty Corner WITHOUT any toys!

but.............but..............but.............. ..but............TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRI....... ...........
she is PICKING on ( me :) )