Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Tink's Mom 11-23-2012 07:05 AM

Popping in.....Dreamer...love the new lyrics to "Silver Bells"...

Need to keep sewing....hey, it keeps me out of the naughty corner!

dreamer2009 11-23-2012 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5674561)
Popping in.....Dreamer...love the new lyrics to "Silver Bells"...

Need to keep sewing....hey, it keeps me out of the naughty corner!

naughty corner is lonely with out company :(

grann of 6 11-23-2012 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5674564)
naughty corner is lonely with out company :(

Hey! What am I??? Mush???? I am here, still waiting for my package, pout pout! Love the new words, Dreamer! I got some new wine to bring into the naughty corner. It is called "Stark Raving White", also "Stark Raving Red". I can't wait to open it. I figured I would be stark raving mad by the time I got to it, in maybe an hour and a half.:shock:
:p

dreamer2009 11-23-2012 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5674667)
Hey! What am I??? Mush???? I am here, still waiting for my package, pout pout! Love the new words, Dreamer! I got some new wine to bring into the naughty corner. It is called "Stark Raving White", also "Stark Raving Red". I can't wait to open it. I figured I would be stark raving mad by the time I got to it, in maybe an hour and a half.:shock:
:p

maybe the ones who wait forever get the best package :)

Tashana 11-23-2012 08:43 AM

Ok, gobble gobble day is over. Time to concentrate on building my sad looking diminishing stash. Off to Joanns! I may be little late. It is almost noon. But if I stay in the house I will have to give in to my obsessive compulsive need to search for my SS package that hubby hid somewhere....but where?

Gigi07 11-23-2012 02:05 PM

Hope every one had a great Thanksgiving... .. Lots of packages should be delivered today and tomorrow.... I'm sure the Holiday slowed some down... cant wait to open!

Tashana 11-23-2012 02:57 PM

Bought 32 fat quarters at Joann's for $0.99 each and a large Olfa cutting mat for my cutting table for 50% off. There was hardly anybody in the store this afternoon. I usually do not shop on black Friday but I could not resist this time. Now I am home and ready to start putting my frame together. So, i go to vacuum our hobby space and what did I find while vacuuming - my SS package under my hubby's work bench! I would never look there in million years. Now it is sitting on my cutting table staring at me and whispering - open me, open me now!

sharon b 11-23-2012 03:34 PM

Dreamer - here I am here in the naughty room waiting for a top off :D My glass be empty :(

Did anyone else go to Joanns this morning for the flannel or other sales ? I went and was a good girl only bought enough flannel for one rag quilt - got a new shape ruler ( wore my last one out) some thread only spent 45.00 :thumbup:

susansomethings 11-23-2012 03:46 PM

Yipeee...I got out of the naughty corner, late this afternoon....So glad Santa still loves me!!! Now if I don't have to go back in...cause of the temptation!

cherrio 11-23-2012 05:32 PM

no pkg here and I ran outta wine so I will be opening the wine. gives me heartburn so a pill first. grandkids are helping decorate and it's gonna be beautiful. unique , crowded, very versatile. so much fun.