Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

blondeslave 11-13-2012 02:12 AM

Hmmm...if there's a bar can I request to be sent to the naughty corner. Is there a Margherita machine? Looks like we'll get at least half of a new roof and a new bay window in front if the insurance company says okay.

mcdaniel023 11-13-2012 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5653147)
OK,.... I'm going to be one of the ones that is posting at the last minute :(
DH tore a tendon in his leg tonight.... thank God it wasn't broken but still a lot of pain and for someone who is a fall risk etc... it's not a fun time....
Keep me and all of us in your prayers....

I will keep you both in my prayers. Give him a gentle hug from us.

Teacup 11-13-2012 03:19 AM

Leota, so sorry to hear about your DH's injury. That is very painful. I'm sure you're busy assisting him.

Teacup 11-13-2012 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5652582)
Humm...starts with "I"..."IN" NY MAIL BOX...LOL

In your dreams, Dreamer! North Pole doesn't start with "I". However, Illinois, where I live, does! I bet Cheerio's box is coming to ME! And Cheerio says she is from Trumbull County, OH...I was born there. It's a sign! It's a sign!

Happy Tails 11-13-2012 03:38 AM

OMG I'm laughing here :x

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5652627)
Well, that was pretty dumb. I misread Cheerio's post and thought she said the state started with a "T" - not an "I" - guess if really does mean "In" Dreamer's box!

dreamer2009 11-13-2012 06:46 AM

DH tore a tendon in his leg tonight.... thank God it wasn't broken but still a lot of pain and for someone who is a fall risk etc... it's not a fun time....

HUGS & PRAYERS for you both.

annthreecats 11-13-2012 07:20 AM

I've got an appointment with wrapping paper after work tonight. Going to wrap all my Secret Santa Pal's goodies, add some jingle bells and get them packed in the box. Going to the P.O. tomorrow during my lunch hour. Dec. 9th will be here before we know it. WooHoo!!!

Tink's Mom 11-13-2012 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5652728)
be still my heart...me thinketh someone is telling
goose egg fibbies !!
banish her & Tink to the naughty corner.

sounds good to me....

Tink's Mom 11-13-2012 07:49 AM

Sorry to hear this Leota! (((HUGS))) hang in there, girl!

CountryHouseQuilter 11-13-2012 08:29 AM

Alrighty.....all the packages are wrapped, strapped in to their respective boxes, which are clearly labeled "Secret Santa", addressed, and packed in the sleigh!!!! I'm on my way to the north pole mailing facility to get them out to their recipients. I hope the bricks don't rattle around to much on the trip and crush the other items I've packed.

Maybe using bricks for packing material wasn't such a good idea........but it's all I had on hand....hehehe