Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

MrsM 11-13-2012 09:40 AM

Looking forward to getting my package. You girls are really amping the excitment level with all your posts. So enjoying reading them!!

MrsM 11-13-2012 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5653147)
OK,.... I'm going to be one of the ones that is posting at the last minute :(
DH tore a tendon in his leg tonight.... thank God it wasn't broken but still a lot of pain and for someone who is a fall risk etc... it's not a fun time....
Keep me and all of us in your prayers....

Leota so sorry to read this. Hope he heals well and fst. Thinking of you both.

SulaBug 11-13-2012 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by CountryHouseQuilter (Post 5653960)

Maybe using bricks for packing material wasn't such a good idea........but it's all I had on hand....hehehe

If you really had to use bricks for packing, I sure hope you used a flat rate mailing box!! :D If it fit's, it ship's!!
:D :D :D :D

quilt addict 11-13-2012 10:48 AM

My box is all wrapped up and label is printed. I couldn't stuff anymore into it. Will be stopping by the PO after work today to send it on its way east of here. I wrapped some of the items but not if it made them take up more room. So it will be a mixed bag.

I patiently await a pkg on to arrive on my doorstep. That's okay, at least it is won't get lost in the chaos so far. And I will be out of the house for awhile at my Mom's for Thanksgiving so it will not tempt me too much until next month.

cherrio 11-13-2012 11:36 AM

did someone say peanut brittle!!! jumping around around now hoping it's coming to ohio. haha. love this swap and the hinting in the thread. gotta start dinner. later girls

Originally Posted by happynana (Post 5653105)
whew got my handmade something done for my SS and it is in the washer. Going to make some peanut brittle tomorrow morning and then head for the post office in the afternoon :).

cherrio 11-13-2012 11:42 AM

no, not illinois. where in trumbull county? I was born in Warren. went to Mckinley elementary and then Turner jr high then warren g. harding class of 71. boy, small world

Originally Posted by Teacup (Post 5653214)
In your dreams, Dreamer! North Pole doesn't start with "I". However, Illinois, where I live, does! I bet Cheerio's box is coming to ME! And Cheerio says she is from Trumbull County, OH...I was born there. It's a sign! It's a sign!

Leota 11-13-2012 12:10 PM

Thank you all for your prayers....

roda 11-13-2012 12:18 PM

Had to fight the postmaster to get my ss package but I have it. She said she left a notice, But thinking she was triing to get my goodies. She had put it back and was waiting for me to come in she thought I was on a hunting trip and had it saved for me. Hope this doesn't happen with the 500 hatching eggs I've got coming. Sent my package on its way the confirmation number has a lot of 0s a couple 0f 1s,0ne 2, two 3s and one each of 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9

Pat625 11-13-2012 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by roda (Post 5654466)
Had to fight the postmaster to get my ss package but I have it. She said she left a notice, But thinking she was triing to get my goodies. She had put it back and was waiting for me to come in she thought I was on a hunting trip and had it saved for me. Hope this doesn't happen with the 500 hatching eggs I've got coming. Sent my package on its way the confirmation number has a lot of 0s a couple 0f 1s,0ne 2, two 3s and one each of 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9

That sounds like my numbers!~!

KGoodhand 11-13-2012 01:24 PM

Just letting my Secret Santa know to keep her eyes open for her parcel!!! I mailed it out today! It is in a package that will make it very difficult to peek! Plus I added some of the ever popular bells to help the mood!!! I hope you like what I picked! I had to stop adding things the 'box' was packed! Could not even fit one more little bell!!! :)