Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 11-13-2012 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5654886)
Sounds like there are an awful lot of Secret Santa packages criss crossing the world....Can't wait till reveal day!

26~~~DAYS~~~countdown begins.

dreamer2009 11-13-2012 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by pyffer3 (Post 5654891)
got my package today! My husband took it away from me because i kept shaking it. He seems to think i might break something if i keep shaking it! Can't wait til christmas......december 9. I might have to have a drink with dreamer in the naughty corner!! I haven't looked forward to something so much as i have this. I am so glad i joined this board and the ss. You all keep me laughing and excited about quilting.

naughty corner~~~open & serving :)

sustraley 11-13-2012 04:17 PM

My package was delivered to my Santa pal today. Good to know the Post Office is keeping busy.

Tink's Mom 11-13-2012 04:35 PM

Hey...it just dawned on me....our Secret Santa deliveries may help the Post Office from having to raise rates....AGAIN!

dreamer2009 11-13-2012 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by tink's mom (Post 5654936)
hey...it just dawned on me....our secret santa deliveries may help the post office from having to raise rates....again!

nope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat625 11-13-2012 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5654936)
Hey...it just dawned on me....our Secret Santa deliveries may help the Post Office from having to raise rates....AGAIN!

not sure about by where you live, but we are actually getting a bunch of Post Offices closed near me..Not much snail mail anymore....If it wasn't for the flat rate boxes, I would have opted for UPS
Ready for a drink now..been a long day----what's the specialty tonight?

pyffer3 11-13-2012 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5654969)
not sure about by where you live, but we are actually getting a bunch of Post Offices closed near me..Not much snail mail anymore....If it wasn't for the flat rate boxes, I would have opted for UPS
Ready for a drink now..been a long day----what's the specialty tonight?

Drink sounds good. How about some rum punch? Orange/Pineapple juice, coconut creme, rum....mix well and sprinkle top with nutmeg. Enjoy!

Cindy60545 11-13-2012 05:08 PM

Well, USPS says my Santaee got her package today. But :( my mail lady didn't bring me nothing but the weekly grocery store ad!
Since it's cold outside, how about some hot cocoa with a little Bailey's in it? Yummy!!!

catpawski 11-13-2012 05:16 PM

Dear Secret Santa............

It was so nice of you to leave me a present by my front door...........can't wait to tear into it............but I must be good.........It will be hard to wait till tomorrow but some how I must.....because I heard you have to ability to turn your presents into coal if opened early. I asked all my neighbors if you had Dancer and Prancer with you but nobody saw you............

Just in case I forget.........Thank you...............

I now know I have been good enough to receive something.........wonder what it could be..........I hear the bells.............................yes .........I shook it.................:D

May you nose be rosey.............and your belly jiggle like jelly..........Santa your the best...........................

susansomethings 11-13-2012 05:19 PM

Ok Secert Santa Pal..you must be thinking you are not getting a package, Well don't be discouraged..I am shipping first thing in the morning. So now I know you want a hint ...You live on a numbered street, not a street with a name.