Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Tink's Mom 12-07-2012 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5704798)
Children Children, stop bickering! Children shouldn't be bickering over booze!:D:p

Yes, but it keeps SOMEBODY from picking at the tape on her stack of packages....ROFL

dreamer2009 12-07-2012 04:17 PM

Children Children, stop bickering! Children shouldn't be bickering over booze!:D:p

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.........Sharonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....... .....started it.

Pat625 12-07-2012 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5704822)
Yes, but it keeps SOMEBODY from picking at the tape on her stack of packages....ROFL

HHMMMM....but too much can have her puking on the boxes of pressies............................then she would have an excuse to OPEN them!!! Someone control Dreamer's drinking!! .......................I will pick up the slack for her!!

Cindy60545 12-07-2012 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5704879)
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.........Sharonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....... .....started it.

she sure did!! Sharonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Pat625 12-07-2012 04:19 PM

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Resemble that remark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................OOPS- I mean Resent!! Anyway, is there anything BETTER to bicker over????

Cindy60545 12-07-2012 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5704886)
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Resemble that remark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................OOPS- I mean Resent!! Anyway, is there anything BETTER to bicker over????

Yes! We know you resemble that remark! And NO there's nothing better to bicker about! At least you're not trying to peek!!

littleone 12-07-2012 04:35 PM

So here's the thing, because we are leaving for Mesa on the 15th we are having Family Christmas on the 9th. Gift openings around 2-3 dinner at 5 and games after. I am going to open early along with family gifts, gives me more presents to open. I will wont be able to post pics until late Monday afternoon, Daughter has medical appointments at cancer clinic then run her and grandson home, so will be late Monday evening before I get to get back onto the board. My SS present is sitting under the tree in it's original box, when shaken it sounds soft. No bells ringing...Maybe I should open now so I can post pictures......yes, yes, I an do that can't I ....

dreamer2009 12-07-2012 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by littleone (Post 5704914)
So here's the thing, because we are leaving for Mesa on the 15th we are having Family Christmas on the 9th. Gift openings around 2-3 dinner at 5 and games after. I am going to open early along with family gifts, gives me more presents to open. I will wont be able to post pics until late Monday afternoon, Daughter has medical appointments at cancer clinic then run her and grandson home, so will be late Monday evening before I get to get back onto the board. My SS present is sitting under the tree in it's original box, when shaken it sounds soft. No bells ringing...Maybe I should open now so I can post pictures......yes, yes, I an do that can't I ....

yes littleone, yes you may.

Cindy60545 12-07-2012 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by littleone (Post 5704914)

NO! Open on the 9th! We can wait for pictures! No cheating!! We're almost there!! We're exactly 48 hours to go!

nattoddboyd 12-07-2012 05:19 PM

That will be 8am Monday morning for me and I have the day off yay so excited