Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Leota 11-13-2012 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5654659)
Leota, I also said prayers for your husband.

Thank you June ... l'll take all the prayers I can get.... that's the only thing that keeps me going is knowing that my Lord is in control and that I have prayer partners all over the world lifting me up.

cuppy 11-13-2012 06:27 PM

My secret santa pal will maybe receive her pkg tomorrow, a clue ...you live almost closer to me than the post office........Yes I mailed in a flat rate priority box, 1 day for shipping hohohoho This was the fun part!

cuppy

Quiltaddiction 11-13-2012 06:36 PM

I have posted my secret santa and it is winging it's way aross the pacific. I also received mine last night and was so excited Thank you Secret Santa I'll have to count the sleeps now :D

Teacup 11-13-2012 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by cherrio (Post 5654386)
no, not illinois. where in trumbull county? I was born in Warren. went to Mckinley elementary and then Turner jr high then warren g. harding class of 71. boy, small world

I was born in Warren but grew up in Austintown, class of 76. I have an aunt and cousins in Howland and a brother who lives in the area as well. I've lived in Illinois since 1980.

skaduzy 11-13-2012 06:55 PM

Mailed my SS package today. Going to a state that I've never been to but I know it has a powerhouse college football team with a coach that is from my state. Should be there by Friday........but no peeking! Opening day isn't here yet.........................:p

cherrio 11-13-2012 06:56 PM

haha here I was hoping we had gone to school together. well, austintown has really grown since 80!

Originally Posted by Teacup (Post 5655211)
I was born in Warren but grew up in Austintown, class of 76. I have an aunt and cousins in Howland and a brother who lives in the area as well. I've lived in Illinois since 1980.

CountryHouseQuilter 11-13-2012 07:44 PM

Well, now that my SS packages are mailed, I'm sliding over into the naughty corner and having myself a little drinky-pooh. Santa must have caught me being naughty this year 'cause I'm still waiting for my SS package. Hoping it arrives soon....this waiting will drive me nutz....or make me thirsty....hehehehe. Some eggnog with rum, or maybe alittle Captain and coke.....hmmmm....what will help me forget......that my SS package isn't here yet.

hearthhush 11-13-2012 10:00 PM

secret santa swap

I am mailing in the morning. And I have not received my package.

tlrnhi 11-14-2012 12:13 AM

Sorry that I've been so scarce lately. Have been having some house/yard work done and not having fun with it.
Plus, all day today, I spent it at the hospital with Lauren. Ok, Lauren was in a room and the 3 tots and I hung out waiting to find out what was going on. Nope, no baby yet, BUT......she's back at the hospital.
It's 3am and there was no way I could take the kids out in the cold, so a lady from church took her. I'll find out what's going on as soon as Lauren let's me know. Not sure if Donny will make the birth, but crossing fingers. The lady who took Lauren says she'll come back for the kids. She really doesn't have to, she has 4 of her own and I can ask the lady next door if she'll take the tots for a bit. She had already volunteered to do this for us. She has 6 kids and 3 of them are teens, so she'll have help, not like she's not used to having a ton of kids around lol

I'm glad packages are wizzing their way to their new homes and everyone is "sort of" behaving........lol

mjsylvstr 11-14-2012 05:08 AM

Terri.......thoughts and good wishes are with you. let us know any news when you hear........

thanks again for all your SS plannings among all your family doings.......

busy, busy, busy, busy.......just like Santa !!