Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Vanogay 11-14-2012 07:50 AM

Update - good news - and sorta bad news. The package I got and checked on was my November Secret Pal, so I'm off to open the box and the bad news is I still am Secret Santa-less! Waiting, waiting, waitin......off to the naughty corner to bolster my lagging spirits with warming spirits - who mentioned the coffee with baileys??? Join me for a cup or two?

cherrio 11-14-2012 08:00 AM

mine is heading to the state beginning with the letter I. and it has glass in it.

mosher92 11-14-2012 08:42 AM

ok all, I have been absent from all the post and have many times tried to catch up but because I don't allow myself enough time I am always behind. I have read a bit about the naughty corner, rum and cokes, big dogs sitting on little dogs, scheming to capture stashes of fabrics and it all sounds like fun. I must admit I am the poster child for procrastination. I put my package together today and will drop it off to the post office soon so my santa-ee will get it soon. It is a good thing we were given a mail date or it could be Christmas in July for my santa-ee. I have read that the open date is December 9th am I correct in that? It has been fun and I will be sure to add more interests for next year as it was helpful that I got a great list from my santa-ee.

Leota 11-14-2012 09:16 AM

OK, it's official ... I have my QB SS Box... it arrived earlier this month....
Thank you SS... I'm curious what you sent me :D.... it says MEDIA MAIL all over it :D and it's heavy and it slides back and forth :D

dreamer2009 11-14-2012 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5656450)
OK, it's official ... I have my QB SS Box... it arrived earlier this month....
Thank you SS... I'm curious what you sent me :D.... it says MEDIA MAIL all over it :D and it's heavy and it slides back and forth :D

Gosh Leota if I told you that would give the surprise away !!

Judith1005 11-14-2012 09:26 AM

Hi all you Secret Santas, It sounds like everyone is still having fun and scurring to finsh. A little about the postage thing...Yikes, I had a bit of sticker shock on that also. But, I was a good girl. I wanted my secret santa to have everything I packed in the box. And I truly hope she enjoys everything I sent. But, the Post Office should be ashamed of themselves. Tisk Tisk Tisk!! But, since I don't mail anything very often, it was truly my splurge for the year. So why not my secret giftee. :)

I sure hope there is something hot at the corner bar. It sure is cold. Any fru fru girly coffee drinks? Please say yes. I'd like to join you all for a bit of christmas cheer.

wuv2quilt 11-14-2012 09:31 AM

Mailed out my SS package today!!!! SHOULD be there by Saturday / Monday.

Here's the one and only hint.....It's heading WEST of me...HEHEHEHEHE........cause everything is West of me......naughty corner here I come :D

Delivery Confirmation # has been sent to Terri.

Happy Turkey Day to all :)

Beckie aka wuv2quilt

Leota 11-14-2012 09:35 AM

When is Reveal day? I looked on page one but it's not listed... I know we have to day just not the time...

Cindy60545 11-14-2012 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5656505)
When is Reveal day? I looked on page one but it's not listed... I know we have to day just not the time...

Dec. 9th......time not determined yet.

Leota 11-14-2012 09:47 AM

thank you Cindy :D