Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

marcialee 11-11-2012 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5648038)
no great big huge ones...do you know something I don't...lol
besides they say size doesn't matter :)
it's the thought that counts.

the one I sent was small because postage was so expensive. I appologise before hand because I had a large heavy box packed until I went to the PO and saw how much it would cost to mail. I just hope you will understand and still enjoy what I did send.

jaba 11-11-2012 08:45 AM

I used the large flat rate box and just packed until it was crammed full. No problem with the weight, just one price and mail. Sent mine awhile ago and it was delivered but she hasn't said she got one, haven't seen her post either. I don't post very often either but when I get mine you'll all know. I've really been in the corner of that naughty room for a very long time and have been hiding. What happens in there.... must stay there! Just sayin'.....promise I won't tell

nancia 11-11-2012 09:18 AM

first of all, grann of 6, i would be happy to come over and help you bake, or package and send snickerdoodles. i'm also very good at quality control!! i love to put my cookie over the top of my coffee cup and let it soak up the steam. close to fresh made!! yummy!!
second of all-- ss, your box jingles! and rattles!! and has some fragile and some durable ! enjoy speculating!! wink, wink

Tashana 11-11-2012 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by marcialee (Post 5649429)
the one I sent was small because postage was so expensive. I appologise before hand because I had a large heavy box packed until I went to the PO and saw how much it would cost to mail. I just hope you will understand and still enjoy what I did send.

It is the thought that counts. Big, small, over $20 below $20 does not matter. It is given with love and that is all that matters to me, and I am sure most will agree with me.

marcialee 11-11-2012 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5649539)
I used the large flat rate box and just packed until it was crammed full. No problem with the weight, just one price and mail. Sent mine awhile ago and it was delivered but she hasn't said she got one, haven't seen her post either. I don't post very often either but when I get mine you'll all know. I've really been in the corner of that naughty room for a very long time and have been hiding. What happens in there.... must stay there! Just sayin'.....promise I won't tell

it was going out of the country and so the price was extreme when I did that, over $50.00 and I just can't do that.

marcialee 11-11-2012 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Tashana (Post 5649656)
It is the thought that counts. Big, small, over $20 below $20 does not matter. It is given with love and that is all that matters to me, and I am sure most will agree with me.

Thank you, but I am a giver and I felt bad not sending more, but I like what I sent so hopefully she will.

mcdaniel023 11-11-2012 10:58 AM

My package is off to the west. We have a 24 kiosk in our post office. It sure makes life easier.

Tothill 11-11-2012 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Happy Tails (Post 5649084)
Ok then, if you're all drinkin,and since I'm a popaholic, I'll be the designated reindeer driver in case anybody ever gets out of the naughty room!!
On another note, I'm confused......I got a package in the mail on Friday and I looked it over really really REALLY good and there was nothing on it except my name, address and the senders address, so I assumed it was from the ornament exchange......so I went ahead and opened it, inside was a beautiful wreath but no note no card, no nothing, I sure hope I didn't ruin my "surprise" by opening SS box instead of the ornament box........that would really be disappointing.

Hi Happy Tails,

That was your ornament from me. I am sorry about the lack of note. I went to the post office at lunch time to send it and when I got back to work the note was on my desk.

I know it is not a tree ornament, but there should be some re-purposed tree ornaments in the box wrapped in batting too.

Michelle

dreamer2009 11-11-2012 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 (Post 5649825)
My package is off to the west. We have a 24 kiosk in our post office. It sure makes life easier.

HUmmmmmmm.......I live in the West :)

Happy Tails 11-11-2012 11:40 AM

Thanks Michelle, I was thinkin I'd be in the beyond naughty corner for sure if it had been the SS box and I didn't wait. When I make the "bibs" for me to "rock 'n drool" I'll make an extra one for you, cuz I thought I was the only one to forget to put things in packages LOLOL Here is
the beautiful wreath !!!oh grrrrrrrrrr I can't seem to get it to upload the pics....I'll keep trying....anyway, thank you soo much :)