Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Cindy60545 11-14-2012 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by susansomethings (Post 5655026)
Ok Secert Santa Pal..you must be thinking you are not getting a package, Well don't be discouraged..I am shipping first thing in the morning. So now I know you want a hint ...You live on a numbered street, not a street with a name.

ooh! ooh! me? My address ends with numbers! Maybe it's mine! I know, wait & see. sniff, sniff.

annthreecats 11-14-2012 05:31 AM

My jingle bells are packed along with lots of goodies. Going to the P.O. at lunchtime to hand it over to the delivery elves. Hope they handle this one with care. It's got lots of love in it, but no food due to some allergies at the other end, I thought it best to leave out any food.

Pat625 11-14-2012 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by cuppy (Post 5655189)
My secret santa pal will maybe receive her pkg tomorrow, a clue ...you live almost closer to me than the post office........Yes I mailed in a flat rate priority box, 1 day for shipping hohohoho This was the fun part!

cuppy

OOOOHHHHHH>>>Lakeland isn't THAT far away!! Could it be coming MY way??

pyffer3 11-14-2012 06:27 AM

Mailed my SS package this morning. Had to take everything out of the original box and get one size larger.....it wouldn't stay closed. No problem. You should have seen all the stuff I had strung out on the one table. A lady came up to me and asked where I got certain items cause she would love to have it. Hope my SS likes it too. I pretty much like to get stuff for people that I would like to have. So, SS if you don't like any of it just send it back!!!!!

Tink's Mom 11-14-2012 06:50 AM

OOOOOHHHHH!!! Terri is really busy!!! Can't wait to hear that Grandbaby #4 is here and all is well...

Back to the naughty corner...

MrsM 11-14-2012 06:53 AM

Just checked, my SS got her package! I hope she is a good girl and waits until the ninth!

Vanogay 11-14-2012 06:54 AM

Got a package in the mail yesterday. Had to PM Terri to see if it was Secret Santa or not. She said she'd check and get back with me - still no word!!! That package is sitting on the kitchen island ASKING to be opened - Demanding to be opened. Please let me know if I can open before Dec 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm bringing it with me over to the naughty corner so in case I can open it early, I'll have it with me.

dreamer2009 11-14-2012 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5656113)
Got a package in the mail yesterday. Had to PM Terri to see if it was Secret Santa or not. She said she'd check and get back with me - still no word!!! That package is sitting on the kitchen island ASKING to be opened - Demanding to be opened. Please let me know if I can open before Dec 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm bringing it with me over to the naughty corner so in case I can open it early, I'll have it with me.

good idea !!
bring all packages to Naughty Corner
for.....................................sneak peeking :)

Qbee 11-14-2012 07:13 AM

I got TWO packages this week!!!! Both from my Secret Santa......ohhhhh.....so tempting :D :D :D

grammyj 11-14-2012 07:33 AM

Got my SS box mailed this morning, going north should be there Friday. I haven't got one yet. I watch for the mail man ,he brings the letters and then he comes back in the truck with packages. Got one yesterday , but it was fabric I had ordered. Sooooo I'm glad I didn't get it so early, so I wont have to wait long to open it. Yaaaay