Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Judith1005 12-05-2012 06:36 AM

I can make it, I can make it.....must resist opening the package. I have to get busier. I work on reveal day. But, I will be home by the 8 p.m. opening time. Yeah!!!

Louise Houghtaling 12-05-2012 07:28 AM

OMG I just realized that I'll have to redecorate my bedroom to accomodate the loss of this lovely SS box in its place of honor....or at least put something similarly sized in the same spot to camoflage the dust ring. What's a girl to do?

RedGarnet222 12-05-2012 09:01 AM

8 pm eastern time is way too late for me. That would put it into 11 at night here. I think I have been good to wait for today. I think I will open and enjoy mine today and join into the banter later if I can. I doubt it, my family will have the tv on here in the family room. Maybe by tomorrow the party will still be going on.

dreamer2009 12-05-2012 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 5700078)
8 pm eastern time is way too late for me. That would put it into 11 at night here. I think I have been good to wait for today. I think I will open and enjoy mine today and join into the banter later if I can. I doubt it, my family will have the tv on here in the family room. Maybe by tomorrow the party will still be going on.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm RED....
that will make it 5:00pm your time :)

jaba 12-05-2012 09:13 AM

Don't feel bad Red, I did the same thing. Counting wrong way again!! 5 our time, bummer too I was ready to open early

mdall 12-05-2012 10:55 AM

Okay, I have been a good girl and I've been patient. Now I'm just bummed. I still havent received my secret santa package and beginning to think that my name got put on the naughty list. I hope Santa's delivery elves are just lost. LOL Hopefully it will get here by Saturday, if not I guess I'll just have to sit and read what everybody else got.

Tink's Mom 12-05-2012 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5699090)
I say 8;00pm it shall be...

actually I don't drink.

and I think a group of you got together and

sent me COAL !!!!!

Well if you got all that coal.....you must have been BBBBAAAAADDDDD!!! ROFL...but we know better....Dreamer isn't bad...she just likes to find trouble here and there....

Tink's Mom 12-05-2012 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5699703)
4~~~days til opening

20~~~days til Christmas

How many hours till opening, Dream Girl???

Tink's Mom 12-05-2012 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 5700267)
Okay, I have been a good girl and I've been patient. Now I'm just bummed. I still havent received my secret santa package and beginning to think that my name got put on the naughty list. I hope Santa's delivery elves are just lost. LOL Hopefully it will get here by Saturday, if not I guess I'll just have to sit and read what everybody else got.

Please contact, Terri! She will contact the person that was supposed to send to you and a search will start....

CountryHouseQuilter 12-05-2012 12:05 PM

oooo mmmmmyyyy gooodnesssss.......is it Sunday yet??????? I'm hearing those voices again.....they're getting harder to resist. I've got my bottle of southern eggnog in hand but it's not helping to drowned out the voices. It's just making it harder to resist them!!!!!!

What to do, what to do (walking around in circles).........I know, I'll just take one little peak....that couldn't hurt....could it?