Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 12-06-2012 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5703360)
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I am laughing so hard at that picture of the bottles! That is just toooooo funny.

As far as the neighbors thinking I am a lush, they already know that, and tend to help me out from time to time. SusieT, I wish I could put the Bottle Tree in that part of the yard and put lights in the bottles so it would light up a certain neighbor's bedroom at night. Wouldn't that be just the ticket?!?!?!

maybe we could make the world's largest bottle tree :)

grann of 6 12-07-2012 04:23 AM

Hey, wouldn't that be fun!!!!! What will be MORE fun is emptying all the bottles to make the tree.

mdall 12-07-2012 04:25 AM

OH, OH, OH, I want to be in the naughty corner. OH, who am I kidding, I spend most of my time there. Maybe that is why my package hasnt come or maybe it was just to big to fit in the box. Maybe its a LA just for me. One could only wish. I imagine its stuck in customs or something. I just received a package the other day of beads I ordered in August. Takes a long time for the little men to row across those enormous ponds. Will check again for that SS package. And yes I have been keep in contact with Terri about it. She still hasnt heard from the person that was suppose to mail it out. Shes thinking they sent it parcel post so it may get here before the New Year. Yeah, a last minute surprise just for me. Ill post pics when it gets here.

grann of 6 12-07-2012 04:53 AM

mdall, I hope you get your package today. I will be happy to share something from mine with you. Mine doesn't rattle, so I'm thinking it is all fabric in there. Those of you who have seen my fabric closets know I need more fabric. I actually have an empty spot that is waiting to be filled.

Tashana 12-07-2012 05:25 AM

Did we finally agree on the opening time? I have not been on the board for a few days and it seams I missed a LOT of posts.

Cindy60545 12-07-2012 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by Tashana (Post 5703716)
Did we finally agree on the opening time? I have not been on the board for a few days and it seams I missed a LOT of posts.

yes, 8 p.m. Eastern time

Knitette 12-07-2012 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5703736)
yes, 8 p.m. Eastern time

Noooooooooooooo! It will be 1am in Scotland - I'll never manage to stay awake! :(

Tink's Mom 12-07-2012 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5703360)
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I am laughing so hard at that picture of the bottles! That is just toooooo funny.

As far as the neighbors thinking I am a lush, they already know that, and tend to help me out from time to time. SusieT, I wish I could put the Bottle Tree in that part of the yard and put lights in the bottles so it would light up a certain neighbor's bedroom at night. Wouldn't that be just the ticket?!?!?!

What a HOOT that would be!!! We would have to hang a couple of cow bells on there, too....just so that if the lights didn't keep him up the bells in the breeze would.....or we could just hang a cow bell on Heidi and Gus while they romp in the snow!

Tink's Mom 12-07-2012 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 5703798)
Noooooooooooooo! It will be 1am in Scotland - I'll never manage to stay awake! :(

Make sure you take a little nap in the afternoon...or we could have someone call you so you can party with the rest of us...

grann of 6 12-07-2012 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5703805)
What a HOOT that would be!!! We would have to hang a couple of cow bells on there, too....just so that if the lights didn't keep him up the bells in the breeze would.....or we could just hang a cow bell on Heidi and Gus while they romp in the snow!

Gus and Heidi aren't allowed in that part of the yard, but I can borrow DLBs goats, and hang bells on their necks. This is getting GOOD!!!! Thanks for all the bottles guys!