Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

mcdaniel023 12-16-2012 05:46 PM

We better go over to grann's this week. We don't want her dgks thinking she is an old sot, do we?

grann of 6 12-17-2012 04:41 AM

Good morning everyone! Nanci is coming over tomorrow to help. Anyone else wants to come, we would love to have help. Nothing like a good party to liven up the sewing room. I even have a new CD player and tunes.

Cindy60545 12-17-2012 05:08 AM

grann, you know I'm too far away to come play in your sewing room! Guess I'll just have to finish up this bottle of rum & a couple of bottles of wine by myself ;).

tlrnhi 12-17-2012 05:26 AM

Ok, I think I need to make a long road trip. Looks like everyone got some really nice goodies and I need to check them out personally to make sure they are safe for everyone. I should bring a big box with me so I can bring them all back to my house for the inspections. I promise, once I deem them safe, I'll return them.

ligia 12-17-2012 05:45 AM

I´m back home from Lapland. My SS sent me cute lavender and soft green FQs, 1/4 seam guide, quilting needles, flower head pins, DMC embroidery thread and a mini quilt kit. I have been busy lately , no time for sewing but this mini quilt is so cute I´ll find the time to make something in Jan. Will post a pic of the finished piece.
SS and I already exchanged mails.
Quintaddiction - where are you ? Come back in Jan to see what I made !
Happy Holidays to everyone.

ljs317 12-17-2012 06:08 AM

I'm still here! I still haven't found my christmas but I do have some nice pain pills that make everything seem a little fuzzy around the edges.

Is it time to sign up for 2013 yet! I really look forward to this secret santa exchange!

Everyone have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Lisa

dreamer2009 12-17-2012 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5724959)
Ok, I think I need to make a long road trip. Looks like everyone got some really nice goodies and I need to check them out personally to make sure they are safe for everyone. I should bring a big box with me so I can bring them all back to my house for the inspections. I promise, once I deem them safe, I'll return them.

me thinketh Terri is trying to high jack our packages...
dare I let her look at mine !!!!!

NO

Leota 12-17-2012 06:53 AM

Terri I'll let you help make my sewing room safe.... I've had to move it AGAIN= 3 x's in 3 years :...(

chuckbere15 12-17-2012 07:29 AM

I don't think that I thanked my SS. She out did herself, chocolate, coffee, hot cider, charm pack, and many fat quarters. She even included Christmas fabric in which I don't have much and I already have a project on my to do list that it will work perfectly with.

This was my first SS exchange and it was a blast. The conversations; although, they took for ever to read them, where great. It felt like we were all sitting together talking, and in some cases - drinking way to much egg nog.

Just another reason why this quilting board and fellow quilters are the best.

I hope that everyone has a great holiday and that Santa brings every thing that your heart desires.

Wishing you all happy holidays and a great new year!

Chuck

Tink's Mom 12-17-2012 07:45 AM

We have heard this ploy before, Terri....not going to work....but it's good to see you are still trying! ROFL