Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 12-22-2012 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by NanaKathy55 (Post 5735218)
Hi all
I have a suggestion for this swap..When we get our names of our partners, we should also get their board names..I have my partners full name but not her board name so you cannot pm them with a message of thank you..when I posted a thank you to her on this board I put her full name and a thank you..I don't even know if she got my thanks..Maybe that's the problem with the thank you's..Just a thought..
Happy Holidays to all !!
Kathy

In your original PM from Terri
it should have the board name
below that their name and address.
did you keep the PM ?

dreamer2009 12-22-2012 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5735231)
Kathy, on my sheet that I got with all the informationfor my partners, I got both their board name and full name. Check back on your sheet - hopefully, it's not different, but really don't know about yours. If you still don't have it, send a PM to Terri for it. She keeps good records!

if I remember she crashes computers really well...lol

nancia 12-22-2012 04:47 PM

grann of 6-- you didn't tell them, did you? you ladies get the bottles of wine and grann and i get the 2 models. that was the only way we could get them to, ahhhh....., pose, for us. tee hee, eat your hearts out, honies!!

grann of 6 12-22-2012 05:11 PM

OH, gee whiz, nancia, you figured me out. That's the only reason I bought the wine in the first place....for the pics on the bottles. I can dream can't I??????

dreamer2009 12-22-2012 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5735465)
oh, gee whiz, nancia, you figured me out. That's the only reason i bought the wine in the first place....for the pics on the bottles. I can dream can't i??????

roflolllllllllllllllllllllllll

ljdugas31 12-22-2012 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5730027)
I had one of my santees never respond..guess my best way to look at it is that I had a wonderful time shopping and preparing the presents

I also know my ss pal got my package but she never let me know .not a word. I myself was late opening and saying Thanks to my partner but my mom passed and i was a mess,life does happen but i still found the time to pm my pal,she gave me a wonderful package and put lots of love,time and money into it,and i enjoyed it when i needed it most. So Merry Christmas there is always net year for a good SSPal.

Tashana 12-22-2012 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 5735647)
I also know my ss pal got my package but she never let me know .not a word. I myself was late opening and saying Thanks to my partner but my mom passed and i was a mess,life does happen but i still found the time to pm my pal,she gave me a wonderful package and put lots of love,time and money into it,and i enjoyed it when i needed it most. So Merry Christmas there is always net year for a good SSPal.

Quilter that got my package lost it while she was moving things around in her house. She posted Thank you and I am sorry in the same message here and it made me chuckle. I just hope she finds it before Christmas.

dreamer2009 12-23-2012 02:40 PM

fa la la la la la la la .................................:)

MimiBug123 12-23-2012 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by letsquilt (Post 5720718)
mimibug, im so glad you liked everything, and very sorry to hear about your broken bones!!!!! get well soon and have a great christmas!!!!

LOVED everything. I just kept looking and looking and more goodies kept coming! Thank you so much!

Tink's Mom 12-23-2012 03:36 PM

I just wanted to tell my Secret Santa's that I took all that you sent over by my Mom, after she got home from the hospital. She was awed and amazed at all the "stuff" I received from you....The candy and popcorn didn't make it, but she got to see all of the rest of it!
Thanks again!!!