Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

sharon b 09-30-2012 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Machel (Post 5550845)
and you should ask her what she is doing with all that coal BEAUTIFUL I say :)

OK I will bite--- whatcha doing with the coal ???? Show us ... show us ..... :)

tlrnhi 09-30-2012 10:23 AM

Let's just say that it involves something that I DO NOT like to do....hand sewing!!

mjsylvstr 09-30-2012 10:45 AM

my mailbox is waiting for some content.....like the name of a person wanting quilting items, be it fabric, tools or whatever...
this waiting is terrible..

you elves traveling around, if NJ is near any of your landing sites, do stop in for some cocoa steaming hot with yummy marshmallows....just might have some cookies hiding somewhere also.

Need that letter in my box soon..........
steaming hot just waiting for some takers........

Anastasia 09-30-2012 11:03 AM

I has my name I has my naaammmeee!!! Well poo.. very little information.. Guess I get to go hog wild with ideas then :D

Teacup 09-30-2012 11:08 AM

I can't wait to get my name! I will do a search of that person's posts to see if I can find out anything else about her(him) to get some ideas.

tlrnhi 09-30-2012 11:10 AM

Ok, all people who DO NOT LIVE in the US and those sending to them should have their names.
I have also just sent out another 15 names. I have to do this in spurts. I have 3, under the age of 3 that like to help their Nana. I can't have them helping me. I get confused too easily and I don't want anything to screw this up. So...please bear with me.

**I'm still waiting for a few other names of people who said they wanted to join. If I don't hear from them by midnight tonight, sorry, too late. I can't go chasing people down and no, I'm not going to give out their names so others can chase them down.

Teacup 09-30-2012 11:13 AM

Probably best that nana isn't being helped too much! Boy, 3 under 3 will keep you hopping! Enjoy your day with them!

Chester the bunny 09-30-2012 11:15 AM

Yeaahhh! I have my person.
Just a hint of who she/he is.... they like fabric. That's all I'm going to say.
Thank you for giving me so many helpful hints to get your box ready.
Now I feel bad about maybe not giving enough like/dislike information to whoever got me.
All I can say is that we don't exchange gifts in our family so whatever I receive will be so appreciated.
Thank you Terry for taking on the hosting. I'm already having fun getting my list together!

Carole

grann of 6 09-30-2012 11:25 AM

For whoever gets me.....I have a blog...Grannof6..Quilting with Animals. You will find out a WHOLE LOT about me on there, maybe too much info! :D

tlrnhi 09-30-2012 11:26 AM

Soon, it will be 4 under the age of 3.....GOD HELP ME!!!