maybe yes...maybe no
could be...or not
still thinking :p
Still in the hospital with Shea, she had the wound vac placed yesterday, we are now waiting for insurance approval on the 'home vac' so she can be released. They are also waiting on results back from her blood tests / cultures to see if anything is growing so we will know if she has to stay in the hospital for IV antibiotic or if we can go home and administer them ourselves. Countinued prayers are greatly appreciated!
Laquita, I'm so sorry to hear Shea isn't doing well. Our prayers are always with you, especially Cindy's! She's enjoying her retirement & just lounging around doing nothing but watch me sew, cook, etc. She's become my other shadow! Where ever I go, I've got the two of them right there with me, matter of fact, she's right here within arms reach right now! I pray that Shea keeps improving & gets to come home soon!
Oh! P.S. I didn't get your name! But I did get a fellow Texan! WooHOO!
Got my name & I am doing the "HAPPY DANCE" out here in Washington!! :D The person's name that I received, is easy to please & I know that I can fit her bill. Thank you Terri, now the fun starts!!
:D :D :D :D
oooooh Sulabug! You got my name!! Goody, goody, goody!!!!!!!!