Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 10-02-2012 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by islandwiz1 (Post 5558271)
Terri, did you get my info? Dreamer2009 and Sharon I have been waiting for you gals to make this as much fun as last year!
Carolyn

I think Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrron
is ignoring me !!!
can't imagine why oh why.

tlrnhi 10-02-2012 07:29 PM

Did you need Calgon?

dreamer2009 10-02-2012 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5558318)
Did you need Calgon?

nope I make my own and it's very relaxing and lovely all over.

tlrnhi 10-02-2012 07:32 PM

Ok, kiddies....time for me to hit the sack. Kids just totally wore me out today. Only 1 took a nap and the other 2 played. Whiney kids by dinner time and even then, when 7:30 came (bedtime), they weren't ready to sleep, they didn't all fall asleep until almost 9pm. I know when I go upstairs, I'll have to remove one of them from Lauren's bed and then in about an hour, I'll have a bed partner. Not really the type I want. I'd rather have one of the cats snuggling with me, but they are in VA until the end of the month. I usually get Olivia with me and sleeping with her is like wrestling alligators. She's all over the bed.

dreamer2009 10-02-2012 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5558323)
Ok, kiddies....time for me to hit the sack. Kids just totally wore me out today. Only 1 took a nap and the other 2 played. Whiney kids by dinner time and even then, when 7:30 came (bedtime), they weren't ready to sleep, they didn't all fall asleep until almost 9pm. I know when I go upstairs, I'll have to remove one of them from Lauren's bed and then in about an hour, I'll have a bed partner. Not really the type I want. I'd rather have one of the cats snuggling with me, but they are in VA until the end of the month. I usually get Olivia with me and sleeping with her is like wrestling alligators. She's all over the bed.

sounds like fun to me.

dreamer2009 10-02-2012 08:28 PM

well it appears I have bored everyone
or I have been soooooooooo abandoned......................................... ..............

....................looking .................................................f or warm........................................corner .................

to...............................................h ide in............................................and curl up...:(

nancia 10-02-2012 10:05 PM

watch out! i have a gassy dog in that corner!! really, dreamer, better to turn the light on before you go stumblin' into those corners! gotta yappy cocker spaniel that may need a new neighborhood soon. bet we've got a visitor under a shed. well, i'm off to bed! sent one child to london to see the queen. made a quilt for him in less than 3 weeks, all the time he gave me, the brat. he finally figured out he needed to take it with him, because after the hassle of doing it so quickly i needed to know he understood and appreciated my effort! he is in many ways a good kid!
i have dogs and cats, would love a horse!( and a yard to keep it in). new to quilting, don't know how to use my embroidery machine. like modern, and art quilting, and shopping! picked up some goodies just this afternoon.;)

Cindy60545 10-03-2012 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5557957)
Cindy............you are such a tease!! :D I want to see what you have made for your quilty friends. Just send me one of their boxes & I will examine it for you & let you know just how good you did!!
:D :D :D :D

Nahhhhh, you'd tell!

annthreecats 10-03-2012 01:56 AM

Hinty -------

Saints preserve us!

hehehehehehehehe

Irish football and not Notre Dame.

Have fun!!!

grann of 6 10-03-2012 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5558310)
nope was taking mu bubbly bath.
don't i smell perty now :)

Dreamer, remember, I take bubbly baths too! So refreshing to the mind, body, and soul!