Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2011-doll-quilt-swap-optional-theme-t146847.html)

nancia 09-16-2011 10:41 PM

sweet! i start mine this week-end. wish me luck!

oksewglad 09-17-2011 07:25 AM

Love the aqua and lavender combination.

jillnjo 09-17-2011 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad
Love the aqua and lavender combination.

Me, too! The quilt is really sweet!! :thumbup:

shnnn 09-17-2011 03:32 PM

Krystyna -- My doll quilt changed my mind again! Went a whole other direction, and it's done! It'll be headed your way Monday :)

ljdugas31 09-17-2011 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
this is ljdugas's doll quilt that she received.

This was from grammy 6

TammyB 09-17-2011 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Needlegrammy
Krystyna, You are so creative. Great job on the decorative stiching.

Bonni, Absolutely beautiful.
Tammy, Can you share???????

No sharing on this one!! :-)

Love the Featherweight DQ you did! You do great work!

Muv 09-18-2011 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31

Originally Posted by abonda
this is ljdugas's doll quilt that she received.

This was from grammy 6

Confusion reigns. ljdugas, you are in a time warp. Grammy6 was your partner in August, but she's mine this month. My quilt to her is on its way to Ohio at a speed of warp factor minus twelve.

Krystyna 09-18-2011 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by shnnn
Krystyna -- My doll quilt changed my mind again! Went a whole other direction, and it's done! It'll be headed your way Monday :)

YAY! I can't wait!!!

Krystyna 09-18-2011 04:15 AM

Ladies - and any gents who are here - just a thought -- I think we should all leave positive feedback for Chele for her amazing work on this swap -- and every swap you've done. Let's get her feedback skyrocketing and annoy the heck out of her with PMs about the feedback :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Needlegrammy 09-18-2011 05:15 AM

I found a print out on the internet and added some of my ideas.
The Singer emblem I drew it freehand with a yellow pigment pen. I used DMC floss and hand stich the thread on.
I am in PA till Friday. When I get home I will check if there is a an address on the print out.
If you get me for a DQ partner just let me know you want one. I love making them!!!! Thank you for all the comments.

Originally Posted by jillnjo

Originally Posted by SewExtreme

Originally Posted by jillnjo
The featherweight is too adorable!! Is that a pattern you used for the machine?

Yes, yes, how did you do that? Are the Singer emblem and filigree on the bed printed on the fabric or did you stitch that? It really is unique. Would you make one for all of us? Please, please, please? :lol:

I add my please, please,too!!