Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Swap Closes August 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-swap-closes-august-31st-4pm-t228798.html)

Crafty Darlene 09-16-2013 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6297487)
Got my SP package today. THANK YOU DARLENE (Darlene)!! OMG, look at all these goodies; and in my favorite colors too, pink & green!

My DGD had as much fun taking the things out of the box as I did; even my cat had fun! This is Daisy playing with the bubble wrap that the ceramic angels were wrapped in. I love everything!!!!!:thumbup:

Oh, and the little green ball opens into this red bag!

Dawn, you are so welcome! I'm glad you and your family had fun opening your pkg! I had fun putting it together for you!

sewbeadit 09-17-2013 01:12 AM

Really cool stuff, enjoy. I love your pretty kitty!

Jamimclaugh 09-17-2013 03:32 AM

Wow it's amazing how each package coming in really shows the thought! It's so neat to find those perfect little fits like those sparkly scissors! Awesome quilting wall, they really needed that! :)

Belfrybat 09-17-2013 03:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just heard from NancyW that she received my package. Since she doesn't have the ability to post photos, I'm doing it for her:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]436449[/ATTACH]
There was a plastic bag holder,stiletto, about 1-1/2 yards of fabric, water flavouring, a shower scrubber and homemade soap, a reusable grocery bag, a book and bookworm. It was a fun package to put together.

LindaR 09-17-2013 04:37 AM

I don't think my SP does pictures and I didn't take one, bummer LOL hope she likes everything, delivered Sat I think.

verna2197 09-17-2013 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by Jamimclaugh (Post 6298418)
Wow it's amazing how each package coming in really shows the thought! It's so neat to find those perfect little fits like those sparkly scissors! Awesome quilting wall, they really needed that! :)

I so totally agree, its like they were made just for my wall.

quiltingdragon 09-17-2013 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 6297898)
Thank you Quiltingdragon, you too did an awesome job. You really really surprised me. Something I had on my list I didn't think I would ever get anyone to send me one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]436410[/ATTACH]
Lots of candy the Red Hots will be gone before I go to bed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]436411[/ATTACH]
The dogs will go crazy for these.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]436412[/ATTACH]
Fall Colored Material

[ATTACH=CONFIG]436414[/ATTACH]
Seraphim Angel of the Month September - (This totally surprised me, and guess what I did not have this one. I had some Angel of the Months but not this one)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]436415[/ATTACH]
This is the cabinet where I keep all my Seraphim Angels at. She is on the top shelf center stage!

Again thank you so very much. I love my angels and you totally rocked it.

Verna 2197

So glad that you like everything - I still owe you a quilt block as I have had a horrid time finding missouri fabric. I ordered a scrap piece (as that was all they had left) when I got some fabric for your other partner of the "Kicks on Route 66" fabric with the missouri outline, and wouldn't you believe that the missouri was 1/2 cut off. So I'll try and find another piece somewhere else!

annt59 09-17-2013 08:00 AM

Sorry, I'm late. I mailed out packages to high zips yesterday. Should arrive tomorrow. Total zip numbers are 28 and 36.

Quilty-Louise 09-17-2013 08:09 AM

quiltingdragon,

I have some fabric that has the outline of each state.
When i get home from work I will try to locate it and
post a picture for you if it works I will send some to you
if you wish.

I also have some fabric that has each state license plate.

Just let me know if you are interested in posting pictures
of these fabrics.

Louise

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 6298725)
So glad that you like everything - I still owe you a quilt block as I have had a horrid time finding missouri fabric. I ordered a scrap piece (as that was all they had left) when I got some fabric for your other partner of the "Kicks on Route 66" fabric with the missouri outline, and wouldn't you believe that the missouri was 1/2 cut off. So I'll try and find another piece somewhere else!

quiltingdragon 09-17-2013 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6299005)
quiltingdragon,

I have some fabric that has the outline of each state.
When i get home from work I will try to locate it and
post a picture for you if it works I will send some to you
if you wish.

I also have some fabric that has each state license plate.

Just let me know if you are interested in posting pictures
of these fabrics.

Louise

Louise, that would be lovely to see a picture. Not sure if she already has a Missouri block, if so I could make her a "usa" block or a St. Louis block!