Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Swap Closes August 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-swap-closes-august-31st-4pm-t228798.html)

Quilty-Louise 09-17-2013 08:35 AM

The fabric I have is in red, white & blue and the states are not
very big and they are kinda "scattered" close together.

I will post the pictures and let you see it than make you can decide
afterwards.

No pressure if you don't like it that is fine too.

Louise

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 6299011)
Louise, that would be lovely to see a picture. Not sure if she already has a Missouri block, if so I could make her a "usa" block or a St. Louis block!

catjo 09-17-2013 08:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful package from AKWeiland. I had my favorite chocolates, and the baby dogs got treats, fabric, a turner tool, which will be very helpful when I make wheelchair bags, body cream, flavor water adds. Thanks so much for everything. I hope the picture turns out as I took it with my phone.

catjo 09-17-2013 08:48 AM

I look at all these pictures and think to myself, "I would like to have that, and oh that". What wonderful items. Has me having the "wants" again. What a great group of people!

Bilben 09-17-2013 09:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
WOW! Look what I just received from Monstookie! What a great package, and so wonderfully wrapped, too! I received 10 magazines and patterns, all carefully selected to help me with creating small quilts and wall hangings. I also received some small scissors and some Aurifil thread, 2 rulers - a quilter's square, and a 60° triangle, a cute notepad, some gorgeous batik fabric, and a beautiful mug rug done up in brights spring colours, just perfect for brightening up the shorter and darker days! Thanks Monstookie, I truly appreciate it all!

lawsonmugs 09-17-2013 09:45 AM

Debra (monstookie) did a great job on the rugmug. Sooo pretty.Everyone is sending wonderful swaps with such pretty fabrics. Seems like more are sending homemade items. I think that's wonderful. Give me homemade over store bought anytime.have a great day everyone. Mary

fayzer 09-17-2013 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by LindaR (Post 6298535)
I don't think my SP does pictures and I didn't take one, bummer LOL hope she likes everything, delivered Sat I think.

Mine either. I am always so excited to get the box packed and in the mail on time, I never remember to take a photo.

Monstookie 09-17-2013 10:31 AM

Cathy (Bilben), I am so glad you received your package safe and sound. Use everything in good health. My pleasure making the mug rug/trivet for you and sending the items.

I look at all the wonderful packages everyone, including myself have received and I must agree that quilters are the most generous people in the world. So happy to give their time and expertise into everything they do. Makes me proud to be counted amongst them.

Lori Peercy 09-17-2013 11:30 AM

How are people posting pictures. I try and they have been resized and they used to post and now when I get to the point of uploading it just sits there and nothing happens.

Quilty-Louise 09-17-2013 11:58 AM

Lori if you are able email the pictures to me and I will
try to post them for you until you can get that figured out.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 6299300)
How are people posting pictures. I try and they have been resized and they used to post and now when I get to the point of uploading it just sits there and nothing happens.

mscupid804 09-17-2013 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 6299300)

Did you keep resizing until they would post? Are you still seeing the "tree icon?" The icon gives me the same option to upload from my pc or a URL....does it you? Nothing has changed that I know of, did you get a new pc or something?