Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

buslady 04-01-2013 02:04 PM

he he he! good thoughts.

cuppy 04-01-2013 02:09 PM

Received my partner today, I did pm her earlier. KimmieH is my partner.

KimmieH 04-01-2013 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by cuppy (Post 5970811)
Received my partner today, I did pm her earlier. KimmieH is my partner.

Ditto cuppy! I can't wait to see all the nice pictures. Wow there sure are lots participating

I think I need to deliver my dq in person to cuppy - it's snowing here and she is in sunny Florida !!!!

GirlLivingForJesus 04-01-2013 07:35 PM

My partner and I have contacted each other, and we are on our way!!! :thumbup:

Psychomomquilter 04-02-2013 03:01 AM

Just emailed my partner so here we go!!

hey everyone, as for spring, anyond started spring cleaning? awww, how can we get rid of stuff?! I have accumliated stuff ,I know the three pile thing but decisions, decisions. and to throw something away! really not easy as it sounds, yeah good will ,salvation army etc, anyone else have that problem, do you get rid of excess material, scraps etc?? got my sewing room to do too.

mooretll 04-02-2013 09:42 AM

Got your pm and am ready to roll. Any favorite colors you would like added in?.
I can't throw anything away that has to do with fabric lol.

Originally Posted by Psychomomquilter (Post 5971710)

hey everyone, as for spring, anyond started spring cleaning? awww, how can we get rid of stuff?! I have accumliated stuff ,I know the three pile thing but decisions, decisions. and to throw something away! really not easy as it sounds, yeah good will ,salvation army etc, anyone else have that problem, do you get rid of excess material, scraps etc?? got my sewing room to do too.

KimmieH 04-02-2013 09:50 AM

might be fun to throw in with your partners dq something to "recycle" from your sewing room??

Originally Posted by Psychomomquilter (Post 5971710)

Vanogay 04-02-2013 01:53 PM

Good idea Kimmie. THink I'll put an extra fabric something in my package to my partner. We've connected and I'm ready to mail when she is.

Elisabrat 04-02-2013 03:37 PM

oh dear your fast Vanogay! I am still not started but I do feel much better than last week and even yesterday so I think I will pull fabric tomorrow and get started. I think buslady is hiding for now? We wrote 2 weeks ago to each other but maybe she is busy with life. ha, who gets busy with LIFE? Brown, pink, green and blue's thats a start to my dq :)

Tulip 04-02-2013 04:41 PM

Lost my first post to the viral gremlins, I just hate those little buggers :mad: So I will start again.
Yooooo Hoooooo, oh Marscrafter, where are you???? I finished up your DQ today, will mail on Friday when I go to the post office. Happy Spring Everyone.:)