Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

Jean D 04-06-2013 12:28 PM

I just finished the top of AlaskaAlice's doll quilt! Will start stitching tonight, now to paint buttons for it-boy hope she likes buttons.......

BertieD 04-06-2013 02:03 PM

I mailed Debbyg's April doll quilt a couple days ago. I did post a picture -- somewhere! All you SS haters, don't look, LOL!

Krystyna 04-06-2013 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by BertieD (Post 5982542)
I mailed Debbyg's April doll quilt a couple days ago. I did post a picture -- somewhere! All you SS haters, don't look, LOL!

Where, where, where????

pbadder 04-06-2013 08:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay ladies her is my beautiful doll quilt that I had received from NanaKathy 55, she even included a little chicken which is adorable. She also handmade a lovely card. Thank you Kathy. [ATTACH=CONFIG]406528[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]406527[/ATTACH]

marscrafter 04-06-2013 08:36 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I received my doll quilt in the mail today from Tulip. I will add some pictures to the thread, but they don't do her work justice.

The quilt is absolutely lovely! My favorite parts are the tiny piecing, the layers at the center of the sunflowers and the hangers on the back of the quilt. She also added a pretty card, some fabric I can't wait to use, sunflower seeds, a thimble, notebook, marking chalk and a magazine. I feel really spoiled! Enjoy the pictures.

Elisabrat 04-06-2013 08:47 PM

super cool! wow your fast, mine will hit the mail on Tuesday. I have all day to finish it up and then will finish binding Tuesday morning. I think its a lot quieter in color.. shhhhh dont want to wake em up! (ha wake what up??) I cant wait to send it. I think I might have the winner buslady (lol look whos voting?me!) we are doing a twist on ours In a Nutshell is the theme on top of the spring has sprung theme.. so its a double whammy this month. I am having fun designing it. now to fluff it up with gee gah. oh joy... where is that lace doiley? and the wooden spoon, gotta add that oh and the thingy over there in the basket will be perfect.. a little hot glue here, a stitch there, a bunch of barbed wire and you will have one heck of an interesting dq buslady!

Annaquilts 04-06-2013 08:48 PM

What a lovely doll quilts! Thanks for posting.

Krystyna 04-07-2013 03:49 AM

NanaKathy55 and Tulip your little quilts are delightful!

rwquilts 04-07-2013 06:10 AM

Cute, cute quilts ladies!

skaduzy 04-07-2013 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 5979599)
hurrah! I finally decided on what to do last night and I even got started. PROGRESS! Yeah!

You are doing better than me! I finished one but it came out so big it is way, way beyond the dimensions. I will keep it and use it for a table topper.....for a BIG table. I'm going to start your 'real one' today.