Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

Vanogay 03-26-2013 02:16 PM

Good to see you again Lynnie25 (there's another Lynnie on a swap I'm in), so will try to remember to keep you two separate!! I had seen you chime in every so often on this swap and finally decided to cave in and join. I have pictures of you at your fishing shack and you surely look relaxed. Enjoy your Easter break there.
I have one or two blocks going already so may have mine almost done before the names are assigned.

BertieD 03-26-2013 03:56 PM

Ladies, I want to try the April 2013 doll quilt swap -- Spring whatever! Please bear with me as I am having a terrible time trying to navigate the posts and everything. I will try to do everything right! LOL!

BertieD

Psychomomquilter 03-27-2013 02:52 AM

I didn't realize how addicted this quilting board could be, till I was out of everything for the past 2 months!!
got my computer back, everything is running as it should be, and yeaaaa, going to do the April dq! was so funny, about me being addicted, wow! so I am in!! cartwheel time, hehehe yeah sure.....I browsed and seen some pretty quilts, I am just learning about appliques, I will give it a try and see what develops. anyway so glad I am back!!

marscrafter 03-27-2013 10:06 AM

Sign me up for the swap as well. This will be my second dq swap. :-) I can't wait to get started!

Krystyna 03-27-2013 11:02 AM

Marscrafter and BertieD - I've got you both down!

Krystyna 03-27-2013 12:08 PM

Tick Tock ... time is running out ... Here's who I have so far ... am I missing anyone?
[TABLE="width: 172"]
<colgroup><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]AlaskaAlice[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]AnnaQuilts[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]BertieD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Buslady[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chasezzz[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]crazy quiltin Robin [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]cuppy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]debbyg [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Difergie[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Elisabrat[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jean D[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]JuanitaBean [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Just a Quilter [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]KimmieH[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]kitsykeel[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Krystyna[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Letsquilt[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LisaLisa[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LJDugas31 X 2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Luvmyash[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Luvstoquilt[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lv2sew2011 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lynnie25 (AUS) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mariah[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]marscrafter[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nancy in Louisiana[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nise[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Omacookie[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]PaperPieceMe[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pbadder[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Psychomomquilter [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QuilterMomma [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QuiltingKrazy [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QuiltyMom[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]ScrappyJenny![/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]SistahDebbra[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]skaduzy [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tam…Moo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Vanogay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wardy74[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Vanogay 03-27-2013 02:11 PM

Went downstairs last night and finished my DQ. Now just have to bind it and it's ready to mail to my partner. Hope you like spring colors and wonderful soothing, fresh pinks.

GirlLivingForJesus 03-27-2013 05:01 PM

You forgot me :eek:

tesspug 03-27-2013 10:27 PM

I'm in for April. I missed March because I was out of town and I really missed it.

paperpieceme 03-28-2013 06:10 AM

wow those sunbonnet sues are wild :)... well i woke up yesterday morning after a failed night of trying to make cathedral windows, inspiration struck and my little dq for april just needs the binding attached to the back. i also put the binding on a baby quilt and finished piecing a top from a class, i usually dont get that much done in a week. yipeee! now i have to work on my patriotic blocks for another swap.