Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

Krystyna 03-23-2013 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5947430)
oh dear a lost leader....like going to show you but..nah never mind. That was good Krystyna very good. :)

woke up at 3:00 worried I wouldnt wake up in time at 5 so here I sit. not much to do at 3 am. sigh. another beautiful sunny day in California but its starting out kinda cold here..36 a bit fresh. back under the down blanket I go. heck with popsicle toes.

Well, since you're up ... go read.

QuiltingKrazy 03-23-2013 06:42 AM

Krystyna, I just LOVE the pin cushion idea! hehe Nothing like being subtle! I am glad that you seemed to have found a contractor that will fit your needs.

Elizabrat.... "in a nutshell" or "nut house" would work for me! Since I've been nutz for years! lol

buslady 03-24-2013 01:20 PM

I cant get the "in a nutshell" out of my head, but no clear vision, so I am still contimplating. I think it will be your pick, Linda! Im game for about anything. I love this sew much.

Elisabrat 03-24-2013 02:15 PM

Ok Buslady if we are pared as nutty partners lets do "in a nutshell" with a spring sprung twist :) the design inmy mind is now going... (what the...) no no its going its going... I get these really good ideas ya'all. I do. Then I smack myself awake again :)

IN A NUTSHELL............... feel free to kibitz here on design concepts..better me than you right? oh and buslady. if she is lucky she wont get me lol but maybe just maybe.... what say you quiltingkrazy? surely you have a vision??? I can still hear in my head... Thats it! in a nutshell! lol

buslady 03-24-2013 04:01 PM

Ok, so what is in a nut shell. Oh, a nut! Lol now to translate that onto fabric. Maybe while we waitfor the list to come out we can toss around some ideas. In a nutshell, sring already!

Krystyna 03-24-2013 06:48 PM

I've heard the saying "two peas in a pod" but in this case, I think Onalee and Linda are "two nuts in a shell"

Krystyna 03-25-2013 11:54 AM

Just taking a break and looking through the pix section and I had to send this link especially to Linda and Onalee. Take a look.

buslady 03-25-2013 12:52 PM

OMG!! That is sew wrong on sew many levels. Laughed my Arse off. Oops, no, it is still there. Oh, well. What a cute idea, I would like to see the rest of them. That quilt will be talked about in her family for a very long time for sure. Thanks for pointing it out. One of the gals in our group has been making sun bonnet sue quilts for a couple of her
DGD's, nothing like this, for sure.

KimmieH 03-25-2013 01:06 PM

never tried the doll quilt swap before.........but yes! i would love to :)

Krystyna 03-25-2013 02:34 PM

Here is the first one. A lot of people got upset with it, so beware!

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5953793)
OMG!! That is sew wrong on sew many levels. Laughed my Arse off. Oops, no, it is still there. Oh, well. What a cute idea, I would like to see the rest of them. That quilt will be talked about in her family for a very long time for sure. Thanks for pointing it out. One of the gals in our group has been making sun bonnet sue quilts for a couple of her
DGD's, nothing like this, for sure.