Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

Krystyna 03-28-2013 06:58 AM

Speaking of scary Sue's ... here are some embroidery designs from Urban Threads

tracibug 03-28-2013 09:12 AM

The Scary Sue's are horribly fun... and Urban Threads has some fantastic designs. I wish I had an embroidery machine!!!

I'd love to make my nieces Sinbonnet Sue quilts!

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5960216)
Speaking of scary Sue's ... here are some embroidery designs from Urban Threads

quiltergeek 03-28-2013 10:27 AM

It's been a long while since I have done a swap, and this one sounds like fun. Can I please sign up?

lovngrandma 03-28-2013 11:20 AM

MU doll quilt lil bit of green is done binded and ready to ship, will try to get son to take to po, as I fell and hurt my leg and hip, but it is doen and i canpost a picture,

luvstoquilt 03-28-2013 01:59 PM

Love the crazy "Sues" and all the fun that has already started...I will try to do something like a tree or a nutshell...not promising any prize winner but what the heck....I am in for my second time and can hardly wait. I have done my usual thing and have purchased a few books of mini quilts...don't know why I think I have to have a book but that is what I do!
Anyway, I am about ready to start my April quilt..cannot believe some of you are ready to take yours to the P.O.!!!! Oh well...Krystyna I was thrilled to hear you are doing your veils again. You are an inspiration!

lovngrandma 03-28-2013 02:46 PM

ok sweet ladies i need soem ideas, my sinus ridden head cannot think , spring has sprung, my one idea is flowers in hot colors, with their stems like spring, bouncing around, am i being way to literal, hummm not sure but would love soem ideas, im also really wanting to applique , as gettng improvment in that area, is waht im wanting to do , right now, so whos gonna help give me some ideas, im just ------ so odd, will also look online but wouv your imput

Vanogay 03-28-2013 04:58 PM

Loving, how 'bout just one great big flower. In a small quilt, it's hard sometimes to get alot going. One great big flower - even appliqued with a bug in the center...

Lv2sew2011 03-28-2013 09:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have made two so far and might make of couple of more! I've caught up as far as I can until I can shop! for batting, thread ect. But I have a lot of scraps. So I thought I would share not sure which one I will send at this moment...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]405042[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]405043[/ATTACH]

Annaquilts 03-28-2013 10:47 PM

Aaahhh love the sheepy one. So crisp and so cute! The other one is romantic and so shabby chic in colors. you are on a roll!

Linny 03-29-2013 05:45 AM

Both quilts are very nice!