Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for December 2012 Doll Quilt Swap - (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-december-2012-doll-quilt-swap-t206348.html)

QuiltingKrazy 11-20-2012 09:38 AM

I'm glad to know you like trees Elisabrat! My favorites are this time of year when the sugar maples turn all yellow and orange and red. December can really be anything you want! I just try to choose something that can go in different directions depending on each person.

Hey I would love to hear from any of the DQ swappers who have been all the swaps or even most all the swaps! SO speak up people if you have been doing this for a long time! My hats off to those that have!

mooretll 11-20-2012 10:48 AM

I'm in again. Love these dq swaps.

Nancy in Louisiana 11-20-2012 03:15 PM

OK -- I liked the tree idea too -- so, I'll do a tree in four colors or maybe four blue trees??? Anyway, it'll be fun and I'm looking forward to it.

QuiltingKrazy 11-20-2012 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana (Post 5670333)
OK -- I liked the tree idea too -- so, I'll do a tree in four colors or maybe four blue trees??? Anyway, it'll be fun and I'm looking forward to it.

Four blue trees... that I'l like to see!

Needlegrammy 11-20-2012 07:02 PM

Hey I would love to hear from any of the DQ swappers who have been all the swaps or even most all the swaps! SO speak up people if you have been doing this for a long time! My hats off to those that have!

This swap will be 22 months for me!!!

mooretll 11-21-2012 10:44 AM

This is month 7 or 8 for me.

PinkLotus 11-21-2012 06:33 PM

I sent a PM earlier to sign up for this, so I am in like Flynn...lol! This will be my 3rd time and I love these DQ swaps!!

marytoddliz 11-21-2012 10:04 PM

This will be my 7th swap, I can't imagine 40 DQ, how wonderful that would be, you could cover your whole room with them!

mooretll 11-22-2012 06:16 AM

I was wrong this will be my 9th

Originally Posted by mooretll (Post 5671921)
This is month 7 or 8 for me.

Elisabrat 11-23-2012 09:41 AM

This is my sixth this year and I have done two a year ago. I saw 22 and almost flopped over. Needlegrammy I think it was WOW double wow. You surely have a great selection. Hunga dunga!

I am doing trees but probably Christmas trees so I had better get on them right away. Unless I do four stockings which would be cute too or perhaps four presents, or four calling birds.. or heck options options options. I do not have enough blue to do four blue ones. so perhaps a "FOR you" hey its 4 right? oh open open open can I have a partner now so I can figure out what they want? I know turkeys in santa hats! everyone needs THAT. your own turkey parade!

I will wish ten more swappers to sign up today. wish wish wish.. is it working?