Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for December 2012 Doll Quilt Swap - (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-december-2012-doll-quilt-swap-t206348.html)

cuppy 11-24-2012 04:15 PM

sign me up for Dec doll quilt swap. cuppy

giquilt 11-25-2012 04:09 AM

I just received my 1st doll quilt. It is fantastic. Love the theme which start the creativity.

Quercus Rubra 11-25-2012 09:32 AM

I'm giving this some serious thought as I missed the Nov. one but I'm thinking I got sooooo much that needs to done by Christmas but............... then what is ONE more item to make right? LOL. It could be a like a birthday gift to myself since Fiday was my birthday. Okay help me come up with more reason to join up....you still have a couple more days to twist my arm so that I join my Second DQ swap Y'all!!!

Hehee,
Tricia

QuiltingKrazy 11-25-2012 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 5678604)
I'm giving this some serious thought as I missed the Nov. one but I'm thinking I got sooooo much that needs to done by Christmas but............... then what is ONE more item to make right? LOL. It could be a like a birthday gift to myself since Fiday was my birthday. Okay help me come up with more reason to join up....you still have a couple more days to twist my arm so that I join my Second DQ swap Y'all!!!

Hehee,
Tricia

Twisting, twisting! awww com'on ya know ya wanna! it's only a little doll quilt, won't take up that much time!
And then you even get one in mail sent back to you! What could be better than that!

Lynnie25 11-25-2012 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 5678604)

Hehee,
Tricia

Come on Tricia, I wasn't going to do another DQ but just didn't have the willpower to stop - this swap is just too darn addictive and I decided I couldn't just lurk - I gotta be in the middle of all the fun ! So if I can do it, you can too :)

buslady 11-25-2012 12:59 PM

So busy. Don't know how I'll ever catch up, but the thought of missing a month is unfathomable. Dec will be 8, I think.

Judith1005 11-25-2012 07:45 PM

I'm in again Lisa. PM sent. I've read the rules.

I love the theme suggestions. I'm also good with trees.

I'm going on swap 13 for me. I've received sooo many fun quilts by so many talented quilters. A big thanks goes out to all of you. This is such a fun swap.

A big thank you also goes out to you Lisa for stepping in for our fearless leader. Your our doll quilt swap angel!!

Elisabrat 11-25-2012 08:58 PM

Lynnie Yahoo!!! cooking? who needs that? housework bah humbug if you are sewing how will you notice it needs doing right? never bothers me when I am sewing try it and see!.

Tricia, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you. Sign up and have some more fun. The chat is worth it alone.

AND SHOW US WHERE YOUR FROM? is that that January Theme? was it Lynnie who said that? if that is the theme then let me know right away. Where your from.. so many things that could be too. like immediately where your from? or statewide/country where your from? ie I live in the mountains so that is immediate, I live in CA which is a much bigger area to define in one wall hanging. so many options. Curiosity.. who decides the theme and how is that decided? I never asked that question.

So if your ready to receive it I will be ready to send it soon as I get your name. I made a holiday block abstractly fitting in the them of four.. ..

QuiltingKrazy 11-26-2012 06:37 AM

Well, I'm not sure who made the final decision on what the theme would be for past months, but I know most recently it was kinda a joint effort between swappers offering suggestions! SO... with that being said, I am assuming that Krystyna will not be ready to take back over the Jan swap, so i will continue with it. AND that being said.......I am taking ANY suggestions for themes for 2013 months! IF y'all want to change from what last years. just let me know!

mooretll 11-26-2012 11:01 AM

I have started my top and it is a Christmas Angel i hope my partner will be ok with that it is just to cute. I made her with the rose of sharon accuquilt die. I could add a tree or two if need be.LOL