Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for December 2012 Doll Quilt Swap - (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-december-2012-doll-quilt-swap-t206348.html)

Quercus Rubra 11-27-2012 07:57 AM

Keep Twisting ladies and gents!!!! :p Keep Twisting.......I'm almost ready to beg for mercy and join up with y'all!! :D
Tricia

Lynnie25 11-27-2012 12:17 PM

Twisting quercus rubra's arm gently so she will join the swap ! Can't twist too hard or she won't be able to sew her little DQ :)

This will be DQ #26 for me, I have done 2 quilts a month a couple of times. I can't imagine why I thought I could have a break - already have my DQ top done and ready for quilting.

QuiltingKrazy 11-27-2012 04:35 PM

Tricia, "I'm twisting, twisting the night away" ! com'on and join in the fun! just warning ..... they're addicting!!!!!!!

Elisabrat 11-27-2012 07:49 PM

Twistin' twistin'.. twistin' the night away.. COME ON TRICIA we WANT you to play please please please?
and of course you couldnt stay away lynnie! it would have broken too many hearts!
lets see: I have four colors CHECK! I have four outside branches for my tree, four inside greenies for my tree.. I wonder how many ornaments it might need.. on each branch? or on the tree? do things come in sets of four or .. hum.. or does the tree stand tall on its own? I think I am doing well with the theme with a twist! oh no twisitin'! twistin' .. he he singing to you guys again.. twistin'' better join soon or they will kick me out of the quilt group!

dabbler312 11-28-2012 08:20 AM

I just broke down and joined your group.
I'm looking forward to getting started making a doll quilt - this will be my first one so go easy on me.

mooretll 11-28-2012 10:08 AM

Welcome Dabbler you will love it. this swap is so much fun!!

buslady 11-28-2012 02:33 PM

Think of it as a fabric potato chip.

QuilterMomma 11-28-2012 02:36 PM

I wish I could join this month, but not finished with my November DQ and I have so many obligations for customers this month, being it Christmas and all, that I have no time to have fun with a dq. I also need to finish those UFOs that are sitting there waiting to hit the big number 120. Have fun ladies, will pop in and see the pretties.

Judith1005 11-28-2012 02:46 PM

Welcome Dabbler. Glad we have another Doll quilter among us. :thumbup:

Quercus, twist twist, twist, come on, you just have to play with us. LOL :)

Good luck QM. You can do. See you in the new year. Can't wait to see the rest of your finishes. (Big pat on the back, you go girl.) :)

QuiltingKrazy 11-28-2012 05:16 PM

Hey Y'all, Look how many of you have signed up for our December swap! WOW

Please look over the list and let me know if I am missing anyone who want to play. trying to keep up with all the names is a bit confusing at time!

bjolly
Brandy
Buslady
cuppy
dabbler312
debbyg
dotcomdtcm
Elisabrat
giquilts
Handi
hearthhush
jacie