Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2013-quilting-board-46th-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-blue-t222124.html)

Cogito 07-02-2013 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by BuzzinBumble (Post 6155284)
Oh no, Cogito. Intriguing is good....can't wait to see more of it. Hmmmmmm.... maybe we have more than one "Brat" here? :D:p

OOPS, my secret is out! :shock: I have been known by that moniker since I was a wee one. :D

BuzzinBumble 07-02-2013 05:40 AM

Forewarned is forearmed. LOL....Well now that explains why you are so much fun!
My Grandma was called Brat. And it fit. You never knew what she was going to say or do. She was a riot!

dabbler312 07-02-2013 07:18 AM

Bilben that is a very creative flag quilt - the stars remind of fly fishing flies - love the variety of embelishments for the stripes.

Cogito - thanks for the sneak peek - can't wait until Gaijin posts a photo of the rest of it.

Love that a prayer was said for the lost little sparrow - I feed a variety of birds and get a lot of joy out of watching them come into the feeders - I'm hopeful that one day they will start to nest in some of the trees we planted several years ago.

Vanogay 07-03-2013 03:09 AM

We lived in Colorado for many years. We finally moved from the country into the city - a subdivision set just outside of the city, but on the fringes of a golf course. There were no trees. We planted some, but that was the one thing I missed the most - the birds in my back yard. Put in strawberry bushes down close to the golf course property for the birds, put in bird houses, but for the 4 years we lived there, saw very few birds. Here in Tennessee, we're enjoying our birds immensely. Put in some evergreens as well as deciduous trees and have the birds all year round! Love watching them - course, that's why I'm a bird watcher.

dabbler312 07-03-2013 04:04 AM

Doll Quiltfrom berryberry

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks again berryberry for the beautiful Red White & Blue doll quilt - the fabric choices are perfect and I love the block design.

Linny 07-03-2013 04:16 AM

Very nice patriotic, berryberry! Happy 4th everyone.

Cogito 07-03-2013 04:37 AM

Berryberry and Dabbler.....love the quilt! Have fun everyone on this holiday and stay safe!

buslady 07-03-2013 04:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I hope NanaVal doesn't mind, she has her DQ so I am goinjg to post a picture for all to see.

BuzzinBumble 07-03-2013 04:44 AM

Wow Berryberry that is magnificent! What is the name of that block? All I can joggle my brain into remembering is Carpenter's something. Probably even got that part wrong. Anyway - it's wonderful!

Onalee I love the teddy bear quilt you made! The star corners, everything is just perfect!

Krystyna 07-03-2013 05:05 AM

Berryberry and Onalee, what delightful little quilts!