Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up March 2013 43rd Doll Quilt Swap - A Little Bit of Green (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-march-2013-43rd-doll-quilt-swap-little-bit-green-t214195.html)

TOOMANYUFO'S 03-11-2013 08:51 AM

what time and what channel is the midwife on?

Jean D 03-11-2013 11:47 AM

I put my doll quilt together and will begin stitching it right now while the sun is shining! I hope to mail it out this Friday if all goes well-well means no more snow to shovel! 9 1/2" last night-yikes!

Krystyna 03-11-2013 12:32 PM

Tulip, the tracking says your quilt left the Rochester facility yesterday ... hopefully it's on the way to you!

Elisabrat 03-11-2013 01:45 PM

Two bits on the postage question: My good friend works at our local post office. They are instructed to sell the highest price first. Only if you ask is there any other option will you get the next lowest and finally the lowest. She always sells the lowest and thinks its stupid but of course only when no one is looking. I am not one to jump on the highest unless its only a half dollar difference. otherwise slowboat for me. New Zealand is not too expensive to ship to either. The thing in cost is you have to also look at our dollar exchange rate so sometimes it sounds horribly expensive for what they are paying but if we took our 1.00 there we would be getting 1.5 or even 2 times for it so all relative I think.

I can't wait til Aprils swap. I think I am able to breath enough to jump on the ship again. Will tell in just a week if I get that quilt for quilters done I am home FREE!!!

Wardy74 03-11-2013 01:49 PM

I had fun working on my DQ today. I think I will want to do it again in april. Looking forward to having a little quilt to hang in my sewing cabin

cuppy 03-11-2013 04:32 PM

Yippee! Received March Doll Quilt from Difegie . and just crazy over it. Thank you. I will try to post photos of my Doll Quilts received. Thank you Partner. It is in Black and Whites with a green apple and a teapot.

Dragonfly Nana 03-11-2013 07:18 PM

I finally got my DQ in the mail - it is on it's way NanaKathy55 - hope you like it.

Annaquilts 03-11-2013 07:47 PM

I found it on netflix.

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S (Post 5921035)
what time and what channel is the midwife on?

Lynnie25 03-11-2013 11:09 PM

I have my DQ ready to quilt. Have just spent 5 glorious days at our shack, sitting on the verandah reading 'Amish' novels and sewing like crazy, enjoying the beautiful autumn (hot, hot, hot) weather ! Now back home and I get my Elna back tomorrow, foot pedal replaced - oh my I have so many quilts just waiting to be quilted.

TOOMANYUFO'S 03-12-2013 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5922406)
I found it on netflix.

Thanks I'll check it out