Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up May 2013 Doll Quilt Swap - Theme Quilty Chaos - Crazy Quilts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-may-2013-doll-quilt-swap-theme-quilty-chaos-crazy-quilts-t219288.html)

mrsmck 05-20-2013 09:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is a big shot...sorry just couldn't help myself...can you tell I love it!!!!

wanda lou 05-20-2013 11:17 PM

Hey StephT I am all finished with your quilt. These are way too much fun.

Elisabrat 05-21-2013 04:35 AM

so cool all the variety of dq's being shown. A lucky bunch we are :) my dq was received by annaquilts so I hope she posts a pic or two. I had fun making it. um its nothing like what you guys are getting.. She will see yours and wonder how in the world did she get ME for a partner. its a goofy doll quilt to be sure. Baked..not fried .. that is the theme of her quilt. kinda like me, a bit wacky.

Krystyna 05-21-2013 04:39 AM

They are all gorgeous and I'm so glad you had fun making them!
Sue, love those coffee coasters!

Ms Grace 05-21-2013 04:44 AM

Such pretty little quilts coming in.

Annaquilts 05-21-2013 05:50 AM

Linda send me the most adorable DQ. It is perfect and I love it. I am waiting on DH to take a picture with his cell phone as my camera has been broke for some time. I hope to post tonight. One clue to wet your quilty curiosity till then, Roasted Chicken. :D

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6076686)
so cool all the variety of dq's being shown. A lucky bunch we are :) my dq was received by annaquilts so I hope she posts a pic or two. I had fun making it. um its nothing like what you guys are getting.. She will see yours and wonder how in the world did she get ME for a partner. its a goofy doll quilt to be sure. Baked..not fried .. that is the theme of her quilt. kinda like me, a bit wacky.

QuilterMomma 05-21-2013 07:24 AM

I have piles of those wooden spools I inherited. Wonder if I could make a doll bed like that one Bertie. Love it. Yep, like Krystina said, show all the under details so I can figure it out. This way I am prepared for my grand daughters, when I have some close enough. I finished the top of my crazy quilt, now hopefully this weekend, inbetween large quilts, I can get it quilted. Did not realize how long that would take, deciding on all the fancy stitches I have on my machine, then all the little pieces I thought I needed to put into it. Then the butterflies. Whew, it is full right now. Hoping my partner likes the chaos.

brenda21 05-21-2013 09:37 AM

red black white is so cute

mooretll 05-21-2013 09:58 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Just look at the beautiful dq i received from Linny today. It is all in my favorite colors,and notice the rooster button she maid it just for my dq. Thanks Linny i LOVE it!!!

Linny 05-21-2013 10:06 AM

I'm pleased you like your quilt......thought the rooster might be a pretty sure bet. The Crazy Quilts are just the most fun to make. I'm looking forward to getting mine..will check the mail tomorrow and post as soon as it's here.