Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up May 2013 Doll Quilt Swap - Theme Quilty Chaos - Crazy Quilts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-may-2013-doll-quilt-swap-theme-quilty-chaos-crazy-quilts-t219288.html)

Annaquilts 05-22-2013 06:28 AM

I knew it! Please sign me up.

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6078866)
June Theme Change ...
Thanks to NanaKathy55 for giving me a V-8 moment - *clunk*. Since July 4th is on, well, the 4th (I know, I know! What an eye opener! ;) ) she suggested that we do Patriotic for June so the DQ's will get there in time for the 4th!!! What a brilliant woman she is.
Sewwwww.... get out your red white and blues and put the other brilliant theme on hold til July ...

Elisabrat 05-22-2013 06:42 AM

Thanks guys I just couldnt do a traditional crazy so as Annaquilts says I went wonky :) I had a lot of fun figuring that one out. I am very excited about patriotic and swear you wont get nutty chickens UNLESs you want one! i have some grand patriotic stuff.. and well i have fabric stuff so we could end up with whatever you like :) SIGN ME UP (so glad its not a self portrait yet if it was I would have skipped it and therefore bought some non sewing time into life).

createfourpaws 05-22-2013 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6078866)
June Theme Change ...
Thanks to NanaKathy55 for giving me a V-8 moment - *clunk*. Since July 4th is on, well, the 4th (I know, I know! What an eye opener! ;) ) she suggested that we do Patriotic for June so the DQ's will get there in time for the 4th!!! What a brilliant woman she is.
Sewwwww.... get out your red white and blues and put the other brilliant theme on hold til July ...

Sounds good........I am in waiting for the new thread to sign up on.

Krystyna 05-22-2013 07:51 AM

Sign up in a couple of days. I need to get caught up on all the feedback, etc. for this month!
And, by the way, I hope all of you are leaving feedback for each other!

Bilben 05-22-2013 08:23 AM

How do you leave feedback? When I go to the page that the "Help" section tells me to go to, I don't see a link that says "leave feedback". Maybe it's because I use my iPad for everything?

Krystyna 05-22-2013 08:35 AM

Instructions here http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...p-g14-d90.html

Bilben 05-22-2013 08:51 AM

Great instructions Krystyna, thanks for the help!

buslady 05-22-2013 09:52 AM

Change the theme? How could you? I was trying to get my self portrait done before my trip so I wouldn't have to skip. you have saved me from myself!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!! And..I think I have a patriotic started, so just maybe that will be doable. Glad I have a couple of days to see what works out.Great DQ's, and Elizabrat, I love your brand of crazy, you can do a crazy chicken for me any day.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 05-22-2013 09:56 AM

More beautiful cards

2 Attachment(s)
I want to thank everyone for the pretty cards I got when I got home from OU Med Centers Cancer unit and the Blood Institute ..... I was so sick from the shots and pumping blood in and out .....lol..... am getting better now very very weak ... but better..... now more chemo .... I have loved the crazy quilt pictures coming in .... they are so cute ..... and the chicken sunnin is adorable .... keep on stitching ..... oh yes we were in Moore Ok coming home Sat .... I had an adopted son and his wife and two boys that just missed the distruction ..... it was so bad .....
thank you all for all the prayers for the folks up there ...........they need all they can get .....
Now how about that Gibbs........ Its going to be a long wait to see what happens on N.C.I.S. next season .....

Vanogay 05-22-2013 10:11 AM

The only thing for certain on NCIS is that the good guy always wins, ... hum...well most of the time, ... well, maybe some of the time...guess nothing is certain!!