Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for November 2012 Doll Quilt Swap - Thanksgiving or I'm Thankful For ? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-november-2012-doll-quilt-swap-thanksgiving-im-thankful-t203738.html)

dotcomdtcm 11-23-2012 07:43 PM

Friends of Krystyna... our project is complete at step #1. Will keep you posted.

rwquilts 11-23-2012 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5675582)
Friends of Krystyna... our project is complete at step #1. Will keep you posted.

Awesome! Will you show us a picture when it's done?

December is just too busy for me to commit to a DQ, but I will keep an eye on what you gals are up to. :)

Elisabrat 11-24-2012 05:53 AM

urgodschild YOU cant take time off this shoot everyone will be jumping ship. think about it it takes so little time out of your month.. come on baby dont do it!

I know December is busy but look at the bright side: you could do it right now this month and have it ready for Dec. see not affecting one iota your time in Dec at all. I finished the top of mine last night. I really like it and will quilt it up today and have it ready to mail out .. its so much fun these swaps. I do hope that those who chose not to this month come back in full force in January. We will miss all of you. Now, rethink you can't do it and .. well sew right now .. I took two hours last night to cut and sew. That was it. Probably two more to sew and hand stitch the binding. So four hours.. what is that two tv shows? not much time at all.. how long does it take you to pull it all together? curiosity makes me ask...

Nancy in Louisiana 11-24-2012 08:45 AM

Come on, folks! Gotta sign up and do those Dec DQ's. When I get one it's like getting a present in the mail-- and Dec is the month for that. I send so many out to others, it's just nice to get a surprise back for a change.

Lynnie25 11-24-2012 12:58 PM

oh shoot, I am wavering... cause I found a really nice pattern I want to try out in blues

Needlegrammy 11-24-2012 02:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the DQ I made for KitsyKeel. She has it hanging on her wall already....she likes it!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]378303[/ATTACH]

nancia 11-24-2012 02:52 PM

pf course she likes it!!! it's gorgeous! nice job, needlegrammy!! i am on the reserve list for december. i have 8 stockings to make and mail in 2 weeks and 30 swap blocks to make by the end of december. if i can get that number below 20 i will throw my hat into the ring. i also have a quilt top to finish into a quilt. i think i need a nap!!

QuiltingKrazy 11-24-2012 06:09 PM

Needlegrammy Awesome Job! Kitsy you are a lucky one to receive that gorgeous little beauty!

rwquilts 11-24-2012 06:55 PM

Needlegrammy what a gorgeous quilt you made for KitsyKeel! I love everything about it! :)

JuanitaBean 11-24-2012 09:11 PM

Needlegrammy gorgeous quilt,great job LOVE IT