Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-october-2012-halloween-senders-choice-doll-quilt-swap-t201235.html)

Dragonfly Nana 10-01-2012 02:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today was one of the worst - late for work, spilled food on my clothes, bumped into my desk right on the bruise I made when I did the same thing much harder on Friday and then I smashed my right index finger tip in the car door! Aaaahhh!
But...then I came home to find 2 squishys - The first was shared fabric from Judith for our Round Robin and the second was from my July DQ partner. Life got in the way and I told her to put me to the back burner while she caught up on other commitments.
Boy was it worth the wait. Aren't these just the cutest? Such cuddly flannel you want to just touch them over and over, and all the little appliqued birds and ribbon flowers - not to mention the cutest bug buttons.
Thank you Eagleone2you2.....I love them!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]366936[/ATTACH]

Krystyna 10-01-2012 02:45 PM

Paula! Ow ow ow!!!
:-* kissing your booboo
And wow wow wow!
Magnificent!

Dragonfly Nana 10-01-2012 02:57 PM

TY Krystyna - I did not know how hard it was to do things without that finger - like type, use a mouse, write......I hope it won't impede my sewing! That would really *&^% me off! :mad:
Too sore tonight to find out - so I guess I will just watch TV as this trying to type is a pain...literally!

Crazy Quiltin Robin 10-01-2012 03:17 PM

Paula heres a (((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))) for you ... and that little quilt is beautiful .... hope tomorrow is better ...... if you want I'll send you my special bubble I get it when stuff gets too much ...... lol...... CQR

jillnjo 10-01-2012 04:50 PM

My, you had one bad day, Paula!! I feel your pain! The little quilts you received are darling. What size is each one?

Linny 10-01-2012 05:04 PM

Contacted my partner today (cuppy), and hopefully will have her quilt in the mail by the end of the week....had fun with it partly because it is something new for me, and also because fall time and halloween is a great time of year.

Aunt Janey 10-01-2012 05:42 PM

Contacted hobbykat1955 by Pm and we are both excited about Halloween being the theme for the month.
Found out we both have cats..
Wishing everyone a great week and try to be careful as there are a lot of crazies out there.

Dragonfly Nana 10-01-2012 07:01 PM

TY QCR & jillnjo At least it isn't broken LOL

The quilts are each 8" x 10" and the flannel makes them sooooo soft. I just want to keep touching them :o
Very comforting after such a rotten day.

urgodschild2 10-01-2012 07:05 PM

Paula Oweeee so sorry that you finger hurts. I love the quilts you got......so doggone cute.

I have contacted my partner and we decided on cutsey halloween DQ. Let the fun begin. Hmmmmmmmm.

Lynnie25 10-01-2012 10:36 PM

Paula, not a good day for you, bruise on bruise is way too much pain and you know you should have your sewing fingers/hand/arm/shoulder wrapped in cotton wool so nothing nasty happens to impede your DQ creativity.

BUT.... I love your little DQ and I have eagleowl2u2 for my partner this month :) so let the trick and treating begin !!