Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-october-2012-halloween-senders-choice-doll-quilt-swap-t201235.html)

Elisabrat 10-09-2012 02:49 AM

ok Nancia gotta ask why not fall? I get the halloween adversion but fall? like no leaves? nothing like that? curiosity makes me ask never heard of anyone not liking leaves.. I like them in other peoples yards so I dont rake them. We have pine trees so needles are biggie here. They are HEAVY to move after a while.. those piles keep growing and growing.. ok now I get why you dont like leaves. you rake too.

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-09-2012 05:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well it sounds like I am not alone, I went to the PO and CLOSED! LOL .. So first thing this morning I was waiting outside for them to open the doors.. hehehe
Sneak peek for Brandy!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]368554[/ATTACH]

urgodschild2 10-09-2012 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5572214)
barb, i'm sure she'll like it! i know her personally, and as long as it isn't anything fallish, or halloweeny, it'll be great for her!!
trick or treat?

Well that was fun. I wrote my message in the middle of your message and I got the error....message too short. So I checked and realized what I did wrong so I cut it out. Then went down to here and pasted it in. ????? It disappeared.
here goes again. Think catty (hint) and cute.

urgodschild2 10-09-2012 07:57 AM

Oh yeah I forgot, I will have to walk up to Target (1 mile away) to pick up a prescription (If it is there...been having bad luck on that score), get a large envelop for DQ and then go to the Post office. No car today as my daughter went out to go to work and her battery was dead so she took my car. Good thing I really didn't need it. The walk will do me good.

Psychomomquilter 10-09-2012 09:20 AM

going to try my best to get this one finished and put it in the mail today , AND!!! this time I wont forget to put my name on it!!

brenda21 10-09-2012 09:45 AM

looks cute IDQ

mooretll 10-09-2012 10:03 AM

Well,been working on my dq but no word from my partner yet. so i may just have to keep it for myself.
Some very nice dq's coming in.
off to sew some more.

QuilterMomma 10-09-2012 10:05 AM

You too mooretll, I have not heard from mine either. I have mine all laid out, hoping to finish this week so can mail next and get out earlier than last minute this month. So much to do, so little time. My partner is Nana Val. I will still get it made up so I am on the ball.

QuiltingKrazy 10-09-2012 10:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a "little" sneaky peak at what I am working on for Quiltymom! Hopefully I can finish it this weekend.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]368616[/ATTACH]

JuanitaBean 10-09-2012 10:23 AM

Sent my DQ out today for Qercus Rubrau and Psychomomquilter I had fun doing this both of you. Hope you like them. Should have them by Friday Juanita