Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer 1.5" Swap - Sign-up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-1-5%22-swap-sign-up-closed-t142366.html)

Twisted Quilter 08-15-2011 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty
twisted i believe when the neutral swap was discussed tans, off whites, whites, browns, black, grays were mentioned. i went back through my messages to see if i could find where the neutral swap was discussed but cannot find it. sorry.

Thanks, I'll start looking. :roll:

Evie 08-15-2011 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter

twisted i believe when the neutral swap was discussed tans, off whites, whites, browns, black, grays were mentioned. i went back through my messages to see if i could find where the neutral swap was discussed but cannot find it. sorry.

And I think there was going to be less than 50 stamps per set, but I don't recall that any particular number was mentioned. Re-reading the postings on the last swap, the number of stamps mentioned was two each of 25 fabrics for a total of 50 stamps. I could probably do that.

Havplenty 08-15-2011 02:45 PM

i think it was discussed in the winter 1.5 swap. i have a pm response to missi where i said i perhaps wouldn't have that amount of neutrals but i couldnt find the pm missi sent inquiring about our interest in the neutral swap. i saw some discussions on neutrals in the winter swap thread. i otherwise don't remember. i will just wait until the post appears and see at that time what i have available.

Originally Posted by Evie

And I think there was going to be less than 50 stamps per set, but I don't recall that any particular number was mentioned. Re-reading the postings on the last swap, the number of stamps mentioned was two each of 25 fabrics for a total of 50 stamps. I could probably do that.

pattis47 08-15-2011 03:31 PM

I think you are correct. I was a part of that conversation and that was the final outcome. (because we didnt feel we could do 50 in just cream, off white, ecru).

Not sure, but I think the Fall swap is going to be neutrals. Can someone tell me what is included in neutrals. I'm thinking I won't have enough to participate.

Twisted Quilter 08-16-2011 07:02 AM

Received first 2 packages from HummerGardenCrafts and
Quilter Day-By-Day. :thumbup:

HummerGardenCrafts 08-16-2011 04:48 PM

I'll surely be ready for them when my package gets back with all the new postage stamps in it.

pattis47 08-16-2011 05:38 PM

This is a real fun swap....1000 new pieces to play with......

quiltmouse 08-17-2011 05:03 AM

okay swappers. you will get a treat this swap. i will be clearing my stamp bag (to make room) so there will be additional stamps in your baggies. i hope you can use them.

for those of us who have not shipped, might want to put a tad more postage on the return pkg.

raedar63 08-17-2011 05:08 AM

Dang, I missed this one :( I love postage stamps!

quiltmouse 08-17-2011 05:11 AM

I will swap directly 1-2 pkts with anyone who lets me know. PM me, and include mailing address. (subject to a reasonable number of requesters .. :mrgreen: )