Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer 1.5" Swap - Sign-up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-1-5%22-swap-sign-up-closed-t142366.html)

NCquilter 08-13-2011 04:28 PM

I plan on going to the PO on Monday. I need to mail my package for this swap and my secret pal package.

HummerGardenCrafts 08-13-2011 06:12 PM


Originally Posted by Evie

Originally Posted by 1234Irene
When this swap starts again, would someone let me know? Just found the thread, but too late for this one. Has always been a dream to do a postage stamp quilt........

One of us will keep you posted!

Evie, you can still do the postage stamp quilt in the challenge. Maybe they will do another swap soon. I'm sure all of us will have extra ones. I know it's hard to keep from having duplicates. But I'm trying.

Havplenty 08-14-2011 08:40 AM

i believe there will be a fall 1.5" stamp swap and a neutral stamp swap coming up. i think this swap is "seasonal" such as winter swap, spring swap, summer swap, fall swap.

i would suggest to check the Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins on a regular basis to see when the next stamp swap is posted. missi normally does them but she is on break so mariposa is doing the fall swap. twisted quilter stepped up to do the summer one.

you are of course free to do a separate trade with other board members also. i have done that with a few board members. we just agree to trade with each other and mail to each other.

i have plenty of stamps cut so i can do an additional trade with someone. just pm me if you are interested.


Originally Posted by HummerGardenCrafts

Originally Posted by Evie

Originally Posted by 1234Irene
When this swap starts again, would someone let me know? Just found the thread, but too late for this one. Has always been a dream to do a postage stamp quilt........

One of us will keep you posted!

Evie, you can still do the postage stamp quilt in the challenge. Maybe they will do another swap soon. I'm sure all of us will have extra ones. I know it's hard to keep from having duplicates. But I'm trying.


Havplenty 08-14-2011 08:45 AM

i have my sp swap, my block swap and this stamp swap to all mail next week. i'm gonna be a very busy person and the p.o. should love me next week. :-)


Originally Posted by NCquilter
I plan on going to the PO on Monday. I need to mail my package for this swap and my secret pal package.


Twisted Quilter 08-14-2011 09:37 AM

Not sure, but I think the Fall swap is going to be neutrals. Can someone tell me what is included in neutrals. I'm thinking I won't have enough to participate.

pattis47 08-14-2011 11:07 AM

what a shame I missed this one. have had bags ready to ship since May, just waiting for Missi to post.

Havplenty 08-14-2011 01:28 PM

twisted i believe when the neutral swap was discussed tans, off whites, whites, browns, black, grays were mentioned. i went back through my messages to see if i could find where the neutral swap was discussed but cannot find it. sorry.


Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter
Not sure, but I think the Fall swap is going to be neutrals. Can someone tell me what is included in neutrals. I'm thinking I won't have enough to participate.


girlscouts1 08-14-2011 02:25 PM

I have my 20 sets all done....yea. glad I did it early, didnt realize how much work it really is...lol. Next time will cut them when I get the scraps right away.

Vicky K 08-14-2011 02:42 PM

I know, I've been working on them for the last few evenings and are not even close to the number I need.lol

Twisted Quilter 08-14-2011 06:14 PM


Originally Posted by girlscouts1
I have my 20 sets all done....yea. glad I did it early, didnt realize how much work it really is...lol. Next time will cut them when I get the scraps right away.

I agree, start working on them early and it's not so bad. I'm already getting started on the next swap.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:38 PM.